Author Topic: Android RPGs  (Read 4720 times)

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
Android RPGs
« on: 2013-08-03 01:52:04 »
Just trying out some RPGs for Android.  These Kemco games seem to be pretty good so far.  I had been playing Machine Knight and was liking it a lot.  I just got Infinite Dunamis, End of Aspiration (which also seems pretty good), Silver Nornir, Bond of the Skies, and Aeon Avenger - all Kemco.  I also enjoyed Inotia 3.  Really I'm probably only gonna play the ones that let me use my slide out keypad, just makes it so much easier to play. - - It'd be awesome if I could remap the keys!

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had anything to say about these games, if anyone had any other good suggestions, and listing a few that some others could be interested in.  Anything anyone has to offer is appreciated!
« Last Edit: 2013-08-03 01:55:30 by xLostWingx »

Template

• Life is a series of cats.
    • View Profile
Re: Android RPGs
« Reply #1 on: 2013-08-03 04:02:15 »
My only experience is with FFIII official. Very expensive (comparatively anyway, 16$?) but very well ported, only: extremely boring, cannot recommend. Good for flying from New York to Jakarta perhaps. God forbid you take a book. 

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-08-03 05:30:40 »
Hahaha!  Yeah these Kemco games are priced at $3.99 - 7.99 right now -  been playing most of them for 20-40 minutes stints.  Good for just running around killin beasties.  Rackin up skill points, gold, and component items for forging.  Once I sit down and play one for real should be able to obliterate things.  Is it legit FFIII?  I think that's the only one I have yet to play.
« Last Edit: 2013-08-03 17:37:59 by xLostWingx »

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-08-11 09:06:34 »
I have FFIII, and Chrono Trigger. I also just picked up Symphony of Eternity. This game is pretty fantastic so far. Traditional RPG like the old FF's. I also have this game that is a lot like Oblivion/Skyrim called Ravensword:Shadowlands. For a phone game, the graphics are incredible. Game, not so much though.

I definitely recommend Symphony of Eternity though.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-08-11 14:18:14 »
Chrono Trigger's DRM is incompatible with my phone. As such, it does not even show up in the Play Store on my phone, and I will not be buying it.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-08-11 20:48:05 »
I'm enjoying Knight of the Earthends right now.  Symphony of Eternity will be the one I check out next if you highly recommend it.