Author Topic: Thank You Very Much!  (Read 2076 times)

Giullio

• Where is the love?
    • View Profile
Thank You Very Much!
« on: 2010-12-16 01:44:13 »
Well, hello all! I'm new at this forum but I'm definettly not new at Final Fantasy gaming...
So I know when I see quality and the mods that have been developed are... well... awesome!

The main purpose of this post is to thank all the modders of this forum and every little contribuition that everyone had done.

What I'm actually trying to say is that you guys rock! I mean, you're making something that evolves the whole world, ( I know that because I'm from Brazil :D) and you're doing the dreams of every Final Fantasy 7 or even 8 player! remakes! You're improving something that is already perfect, and that my friends is surpass the perfectness!

Here are some especific names that i would like to thank:

- Timu_Sumisu: You're models are freaking awesome, your effort and ideas to develop even more the game is also something great.
- Millenia: You're textures are perfect and for what I've seen so far that's one of the most hard things to do, so, dude, you rule!
- sl1982: The leader, the one that organizes everything, also a lot of effort and consideration with everyone in this forum, an example!
- pyrozen: He showed me the world, with better grapphics! :D
- The Team Avalanche Itself: Square Enix would be jealous!

Generally, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FINAL FANTASY MODDERS, YOU'RE MAKING GAMERS DREAMS COME TRUE.