Final Fantasy 8 > FF8 Tools

[PSX/PC] kernel.bin data editor - Doomtrain (v1.0.1)

<< < (15/20) > >>

gentlemagic:
Can we add camera change for battle items ? I add Terra Break and Light Pillar to battle items, but these 2 spells need to change camera angle to look good.
And about Wishing Star it seem the animation riding Angelo lock to Rinoa 's model, if somehow we can change the code from Rinoa's model to caster's model, then anyone can ride Angelo.
Similar to Laguna limit lock to Laguna's model, i would love to see Irvine do Laguna Limit.

JWP:

--- Quote from: gentlemagic on 2020-01-17 12:29:16 ---i use doomtrain to edit selphie limit , it seem to lack slot arrays 60-65 https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Slot_(Final_Fantasy_VIII). And more than 1 The end in all spell sets will crash the game.
I find array 60-65 by changing all arrays to 15 and use hex editor search 0F 0F 0F 0F 0F 0F 0F 0F 0F 0F, end of 0F string is 6 values of 60-65

--- End quote ---

The reason 60-65 isn't included is because it overlaps with the item sets. the bytes are: 01 02 04 02 07 02 - this is the start of set 0: 2 Thunder (Magic id 0x01), 2 Thunder (Magic id 0x04), 2 Thunder (Magic id 0x07).
This might be a coding issue with the game and could cause issues.

--- Quote from: gentlemagic on 2020-01-21 17:31:53 ---Can we add camera change for battle items ? I add Terra Break and Light Pillar to battle items, but these 2 spells need to change camera angle to look good.
And about Wishing Star it seem the animation riding Angelo lock to Rinoa 's model, if somehow we can change the code from Rinoa's model to caster's model, then anyone can ride Angelo.
Similar to Laguna limit lock to Laguna's model, i would love to see Irvine do Laguna Limit.

--- End quote ---

The only thing that could possibly be added to Doomtrain is text editing, every other byte in the kernel.bin file that can be edited is already there.

rartart:
i wish that this great program get updated too , i wish there was an option to permanently apply the positive status , i want to permanently apply the hero status :D

Antoine:
Thank you for Doomtrain!

I wonder what Power, Power Mod and Level Mod mean in "G-Forces" and "NJ G-Forces"?
Is there a way to increase the effect of Moogle Dance?

Thanks in advance.

Dark_Ansem:
Playing the Steam non-remastered version here.

So, I tried to make holy hit multiple times, and now enemies don't disappear anymore after being hit - but they absolutely die lol I assume there is no fix for this?

GF attacks cannot be made multi-hit either I suppose.

Let alone enemy attacks...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version