Final Fantasy 8 > FF8 Tools

[PC Remaster] zzzDeArchive 0.1.7.5 - Can extract, create, or merge zzz files.

<< < (3/7) > >>

Zara9:
is this game unmodable now

IzzacSturnburg:

--- Quote from: Zara9 on 2019-09-05 16:49:10 ---hey

I am trying my best here to Mod the ff8 remaster pc steam version with no luck at all

can someone help me please, i want to get the requiem mod or the [FF8PC-Steam] KLITLIKA'S Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger FF8 - V32 mod to work

--- End quote ---

Sadly not gonna happen for a bit of time,  progress on research and analysis is required.

Zara9:
hey

why is it so hard to get mods to work on the ff8 remaster for

LordUrQuan:

--- Quote from: Zara9 on 2019-09-05 17:11:46 ---why is it so hard to get mods to work on the ff8 remaster for
--- End quote ---
dotemu went and buggered up the whole file structure

rick:
i tried just now this program , and it works perfectly, does anyone know how is called the file that contain the values of the cards ? you know: A, 9, 8 etc, also now that we can extract those files, it will be a bit easier to create something that allow to change the spawn location for the monsters ? just like what we can do in final fantasy 9 with hadesworkshop (that program created by trilititi), also i tried to inject the modified files from the steam version , the kernel.bin and the init.out and also the mwepon, unlike the steam version , you can inject the modded files only one time with deling , and the game will immediately recognize them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version