Author Topic: Wallmarket Crash  (Read 3033 times)

Playhazard

• View Profile
    • PlayHaZarD
Wallmarket Crash
« on: 2010-05-03 20:18:16 »
Alright...I'm on Windows 7, and I downloaded Wallmarket...as soon as I open it, it says it's stopped working...I placed the "Zlib" in System32 like it said in the readme...but it still doesn't work.  Any sugestions?  Or if you need more info from me, say so.  Thank you.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Wallmarket Crash
« Reply #1 on: 2010-05-03 21:06:13 »
Have you installed .NET 3.5 and the VB Power Packs?

Gingercat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-08-24 14:41:50 »
I can confirm that installing those allows WallMarket 1.4.5 to work flawlessly under Windows 7 64-bit (I installed "Visual Basic Power Packs 3" and .Net 4.0.)

And the reason I'm replying to an old topic: This is the specific post that Google led me to when I was looking for a solution to WallMarket crashing, to see if it was still available / updated. Specifically, I searched for, without quotes:

WallMarket Windows 7

So... Anyone who also arrives here via Google, rest assured: WallMarket is alive and well, works beautifully, just install those modules. :)
« Last Edit: 2011-08-24 14:44:00 by Gingercat »

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #3 on: 2011-08-24 15:46:11 »
So... Anyone who also arrives here via Google, rest assured: WallMarket is alive and well, works beautifully, just install those modules. :)

Darn straight! :P

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 2011-09-01 22:50:20 »
And the reason I'm replying to an old topic: This is the specific post that Google led me to when I was looking for a solution to WallMarket crashing, to see if it was still available / updated. Specifically, I searched for, without quotes:

WallMarket Windows 7

As a side note, this is exactly why I sometimes intervene and edit thread titles, even when it feels a bit invasive. SEO is really important in help strategy.

I could go into a lecture about the various vagaries and difficulties of making material 'findable' when you have user-generated content, but that's a matter for another time.