Author Topic: Problem with my custom models  (Read 2305 times)

Sefurosu

• View Profile
Problem with my custom models
« on: 2008-04-18 04:12:47 »
I have been hanging around these forums for awhile, but only recently became a member. I have been making some models for use by my friends and myself just to mess around.

The problem is, now that I have about five models perfectly the way I want them, they get jumbled up in the field. In battle they look great and even when they are moving in the field they look how they are supposed to. But if they're just standing there, their body parts get all jumbled up and they float in the air.

Does anyone else have this problem? And if so, how have you dealt with it?

Viashino

• View Profile
Re: Problem with my custom models
« Reply #1 on: 2008-04-18 14:45:27 »
thats odd,  i havent come across that probem when i did models.  Check the size of your models and the bone sizes also make sure they can use the standerd animation some models cant ( like scarlet) her model jumbles using the basic ani.  So just check your work again slowly.

Sefurosu

• View Profile
Re: Problem with my custom models
« Reply #2 on: 2008-04-19 01:37:42 »
Thanks. I'll try to look them over again, but I've already adjusted them to the skeleton and set the animations up... its only one model that messes up the others. It doesn't act like that though... I might just scrap that one.

Edit: I finally figured out what it was. Viashino was right, one of my models' feet and legs were partially off the skeleton. It still acts funny, but it doesn't do it as often or as bad.
« Last Edit: 2008-04-19 06:13:18 by Sefurosu »