Author Topic: We have a new Prime Minister!  (Read 5385 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
We have a new Prime Minister!
« on: 2010-05-11 21:20:43 »
I thought I'd do a quick hit-and-run on you guys ;D

Anyway, here's Britain's new PM, complete with halo:

Oh, and I voted for him ;) (kinda; I voted tactically for the lib dems in a seat that was a contest between them and Labour).

I actually think this election has gone well; Labour is gone, and the Lib Dems might be able to prevent the Tories doing anything too evil (unless Clegg turns about to be a gigantic pussy). We couldn't really have hoped for anything better.

Anyway, I have this final message to Labour: ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaG2Acg8n60

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Re: We have a new Prime Minister!
« Reply #1 on: 2010-05-11 21:32:27 »
Evil man is evil. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was satan.

...Also, I like my free travel. I don't want that to go! D:

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-05-11 21:36:56 »
Evil mandelson is evil. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was satan.

There, fixed that for you ;D

BTW, if anyone hacks Mandelson's wifi, torrents lots of music and gets him disconnected by his ISP according to the law that he got forced through parliament without being properly reviewed after he was bought out by record companies (or some other leeches), I'll have sex with them :-*

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-05-11 21:53:50 »
if anyone hacks Mandelson's wifi, torrents lots of music and gets him disconnected by his ISP according to the law that he got forced through parliament without being properly reviewed after he was bought out by record companies (or some other leeches), I'll have sex with them :-*

Start a thread on 4chan or something with exactly that purpose and somebody'll do it. Hacking into wifi is rudimentary so long as you're within range.

EDIT: KM, have you been watching this new anime: "Durarara"? It seems to be based on the idea of sites like 4chan, it's pretty amusing. I'm glad I found it as good anime has been on the decline as of late. Yes I'm secretly somewhat of an otaku by western standards.
« Last Edit: 2010-05-11 21:57:48 by titeguy3 »

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-05-11 22:40:46 »
BTW, if anyone hacks Mandelson's wifi, torrents lots of music and gets him disconnected by his ISP according to the law that he got forced through parliament without being properly reviewed after he was bought out by record companies (or some other leeches), I'll have sex with them :-*

Only if you're legal, can pay for a plane ticket to cali, and show pics. Hacking FF7 hard, hacking into someone's personal computer, easier then creampie.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-05-12 00:10:41 »

Only if you're legal, can pay for a plane ticket to cali, and show pics. Hacking FF7 hard, hacking into someone's personal computer, easier then creampie.
LOL, so the fact that KM is a man wouldn't stop you?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-05-12 00:36:01 »
Oi, KM, don't you have finals to be worrying about?

ScottMcTony

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-05-12 00:36:05 »
I'll admit I hated all the main parties, almost equally. I'm just glad the BNP and UKIP each got 0 seats. And to think, with the money the BNP spent, they could've gotten rid of two and a half whole immigrants!

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-05-12 00:40:42 »
Hey, what a coincedence, it's politics time here also, I'm not old enough to vote but I'm sure it's a tough decision.Our current Government is filled with controversy down to the Prime Minister''s marriage, one party is led by a Female who has a tendancy to squander money aimlessly and the other is led by the son of the man who staged a coup in 1971.. so this should be interesting.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-05-12 00:46:21 »

LOL, so the fact that KM is a man wouldn't stop you?
Damn Internetz tomfoolerey! Stop putting lolis as your avi if you're male!

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-05-12 01:13:02 »
I chose the lesser of three evils...

...none of them, I was ill, wasn't going to risk trekking across town to the polling station without puking my guts up.