Author Topic: That's it  (Read 53910 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: That's it
« Reply #75 on: 2010-03-31 07:28:39 »
Ohayou Hermie-kun!

Really, I was expecting better; it took you almost an hour to copy and paste some lyrics from a film aimed at paedophiles?

Na... nani?

I was expecting better. :<

My feelings exactly.

My task here is completed, you should thank Seifer, Mako and myself. The Berlin wall has just been razed, Hitler has finally commited suicide.

I hate to tell you, but Jari's departure had nothing to do with you. He enjoyed keeping you around as a pet to play with, as we all did.

No, he left for completely different reasons and you had no part in it.

BTW, use your old account Cloudssil FFS. People went to the trouble of finding a pic for you and some new text you ungrateful little shit. C'mon "my heart is a black abyss"? That suits your character perfectly. :-*

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2010-03-31 07:38:10 »
BTW, use your old account Cloudssil FFS. People went to the trouble of finding a pic for you and some new text you ungrateful little sh*t. C'mon "my heart is a black abyss"? That suits your character perfectly. :-*

This

Hermoor IV

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2010-03-31 07:38:46 »
Promise me one thing, don't make that guy admin... :wink:

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2010-03-31 07:41:21 »
Hermie-kun, you say that your video is a good representation of Swedish, culture, but to me it looks like a weird old paedophile grooming a little boy. Or is that Swedish culture? ;D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2010-03-31 07:42:20 »

Who, Kudistos? OH SHI... I never akshully thought of that happening. But you know what, come to think of it, I think he'd make a great admin. ;D Him being the second person with the longest signed in time (and well, now the first since Jari's gone). I can see him being an awesome moderator like Jari. ^^

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2010-03-31 07:45:59 »

Who, Kudistos? OH SHI... I never akshully thought of that happening. But you know what, come to think of it, I think he'd make a great admin. ;D Him being the second person with the longest signed in time (and well, now the first since Jari's gone). I can see him being an awesome moderator like Jari. ^^

I Second making Kudistos admin in Jari's place

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010-03-31 07:48:28 »
Awwww, you guys!

Hey, if I do become an admin, it will all be because of Hermoor ;)
« Last Edit: 2010-03-31 23:12:35 by Kudistos Megistos »

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010-03-31 07:49:51 »
Well, seeing as Qhimm is big on his democratic debates and votes for who gets banned, methinks we should do so with choosing our admin. *giggles*

EDIT:

Hey, if I do become an admin, it will all be because of Hermoor ;)

Hee. True: Hermoor sparked that idea in my head. Thanks Hermie. :)

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2010-03-31 07:52:11 »
This thread is becoming a Konata blog :-P

I guess, now that Jari is gone, Hermoor has less motivation to... well, be himself.  Half the attention he got was from Jari.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2010-03-31 07:53:45 »
So here's the tally thus far

Kudistos: 2

uhh.... that's all the votes that've been put in.  As of now, Kudistos is the only person to have been nominated and the nomination been seconded

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2010-03-31 07:55:44 »
If we are to elect an admin, there should be a poll for it.  Just so that the statistics are clearly recorded and accessible.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010-03-31 07:57:48 »
Half the attention he got was from Jari.

I'd have to argue that 50% of the ATTN came from KM. :P 30% from Jari and 10% from the rest of us. Wait... one sec...

I'd have to argue that 60% of the ATTN came from KM. :P 30% from Jari and 10% from the rest of us.

EDIT:

but to me it looks like a weird old paedophile grooming a little boy.
Seifer is helping me translating the video into understandable good sounding english as we speak. I know you are just baiting...but if you seriously believe that video is about a pedophile and a kid you are really dellusional. Bait not taken...

And if you make Kudistos admin, enjoy a even more f***ed up forum...ahh I'm tired of you all. Not even with ammo gone have you grown out of the illusion. All the smart people leave, Mako Ammo Seifer...me...I promise you the last one to leave this forum will be Kudistos. You are the true herpes of this forum. If only you would leave, this forum would be healthy and clean. It has always been Ammo and kudistos...now it's only kudistos....hitlers lapdog...

If you make him a admin you are only replacing one dictator with another...

ROFL. ;D Now this is the *good* stuff that i've kinda missed. I find Hermie's failtrolling is a lot more appealing than all this drama we've been having the past few weeks. *sighs*

And to think that when Mako got banned, Hermoor tried to bring her in his circle of trolls who got banninated from Qhimm. He actually thinks Mako is one of the "smart people who leave" and that want to get their "revenge" back at Qhimm by trawling. I honestly feel bad for Mako now, if anything because of the fact that Hermoor likes her.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-31 08:06:04 by Tifa Anxiousheart »

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2010-03-31 08:04:29 »
Oh yeah... should give KM more credit, shouldn't I?

Hermoor isn't posting anything entertaining...

Gah!  This is the worst day EVAH!! >:( >:( >:(

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2010-03-31 08:07:13 »
Give it a bit of time, he's warming up. I can smell it. :)

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2010-03-31 08:08:15 »
Oh yeah... should give KM more credit, shouldn't I?

Hermoor isn't posting anything entertaining...

Gah!  This is the worst day EVAH!! >:( >:( >:(

Actually, he did, watch as I demonstrate

And if you make Kudistos admin, enjoy a even more f***ed up forum...ahh I'm tired of you all. Not even with ammo gone have you grown out of the illusion. All the smart people leave, Mako Ammo Seifer...me...I promise you the last one to leave this forum will be Kudistos. You are the true herpes of this forum. If only you would leave, this forum would be healthy and clean. It has always been Ammo and kudistos...now it's only kudistos....hitlers lapdog...

A more f***ed up forum you say.  I didn't see anything f***ed up beforehand.  It seems like only the people who were banned didn't like Ammo...  I wonder why that is.  I also highly doubt you grasp the concept of what a dictator is, considering that there is more than one Admin, thereby completely bypassing any possibility of a dictatorship forming

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2010-03-31 08:11:49 »
Oh yeah?  I bet I can do better than that.  Watch.

ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2010-03-31 08:13:23 »
Oh yeah?  I bet I can do better than that.  Watch.

ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!

... you outdid me, and now, because I'm so emo, I'm gonna go cut myself and play Final Fantasy VII because Sephiroth understands my pain, and nobody else does D=

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2010-03-31 08:16:12 »
Damn.  You've outdone me now.  I've met my match :-(

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2010-03-31 08:17:09 »
Aww Cactus. Is your heart nothing but a black abyss also? You and I have something in common. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go slit words into my wrists, like "depression, sorrow, pain, angst".

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2010-03-31 08:20:13 »
Aww Cactus. Is your heart nothing but a black abyss also? You and I have something in common. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go slit words into my wrists, like "depression, sorrow, pain, angst".

1) damn you guys, it''s now 4:19 AM, and I can't sleep

2)

3) I suggest you use Derby Extra brand razorblades.  They're not the sharpest so they hurt more

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2010-03-31 08:24:56 »
1) Yeah... what's with tonight? No one being able to sleep and all. Probably cuz of a rather eventful evening + night. It's 4:20 here as well, and I'm going to put the blame on that coffee I drank in the evening. Coffee really has a strong effect on me.

2) I actually find that pic cute. XD (First find in google images when you type "emo sephiroth" eh? :P)

3) I'll look into that. I usually use mah rusty sciz0rz. :)

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2010-03-31 08:26:47 »
Well, I'm a major Sephiroth fanboy, so I'm going to cut the Super Nova equations into my wrists.

SO KOOL!!

P.S. It's 4:26 in the afternoon where I am.  Usually, I feel left out because everything that takes place here seems to happen while I'm sleeping.  So today's a glorious exception!

EDIT: P.P.S. Hermoor IV isn't even online anymore.  Guess he really is settling down.  Either that, or he's making preparations for the great storm.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-31 08:29:14 by The Seer of Shadows »

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2010-03-31 08:30:40 »
1) Yeah... what's with tonight? No one being able to sleep and all. Probably cuz of a rather eventful evening + night. It's 4:20 here as well, and I'm going to put the blame on that coffee I drank in the evening. Coffee really has a strong effect on me.

2) I actually find that pic cute. XD (First find in google images when you type "emo sephiroth" eh? :P)

3) I'll look into that. I usually use mah rusty sciz0rz. :)

1) Well right now I'm waiting for my iTunes library to update (downside to having a 11,000+ song music collection, updating iTunes takes FOREVER), then I'll put on Moving Waves by Focus, rock out to the awesome jam at the beginning of the album, and then relax and sleep to the calming sounds of the rest of the album (seriously, it amazes me how different the rest of the album is from the first song)

2) ...I do too, actually, and yep, that's exactly where I got it

3)

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2010-03-31 08:32:11 »
Well, I'm a major Sephiroth fanboy, so I'm going to cut the Super Nova equations into my wrists.

SO KOOL!!

I was a Sephy fanboy before it was cool to be one.  That's what prevents me from feeling like a useless tool.  Also, I think you just figured out what I need as a tattoo

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2010-03-31 08:32:48 »

Looks like Hermoor's outta here! ;D

So here's the tally thus far

Kudistos: 2

uhh.... that's all the votes that've been put in.  As of now, Kudistos is the only person to have been nominated and the nomination been seconded