Author Topic: That's it  (Read 53205 times)

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: That's it
« Reply #50 on: 2010-03-31 05:08:27 »
I do remember Jari trolling a lot shortly before he was an admin. I've never cared for him, he just antagonized the trolls. Personally, I think we'll be fine if someone else fills this gap.
Yeah it did stir up a lot more trolling from said individuals.  But without having any mod or admin rights how else might you suggest a member get rid of someone?  Honestly, I would like to know.  There are too many members here for ignoring to work, someone will always respond.  Unless of course you then threaten to ban the members who respond, but what sense does that make.  Maybe you didn't like him too much, but if we were all the same, how fun of a place would this really be?

Anyways, I suppose the best action to take is to just keep doing what we do and not worry about this too much.

Sefurosu

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010-03-31 05:09:27 »
True, but where do all the problems come from? If everyone wanted to mod or to get mods we should all be fine. Why then are there so many problems?

Probably because of people who are too involved with their online lives. Anyways, at the risk of being labeled a troll, I'm done here.

EDIT: Obesebear has the right idea "Anyways, I suppose the best action to take is to just keep doing what we do and not worry about this too much."

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010-03-31 05:12:08 »
Like he said, finding out such personal information was impossible.

Nothing is impossible that is how fraud happens and I pray you don't experience it.

He was also being very kind to you during this whole issue. He did feel an attachment towards you and was sad about the whole thing. It's not like he was being all "scary internet man" with you.
Your right after we talked I felt much better but still doesn't change how I responded to his threat.

This is why we need to enlighten people on Qhimm with what's happening. :P People will get wrong ideas.
I agree but its likely such info would not satisfy anyone my Fiancée was a banned member of this forum I did not know this and walked right into Ammo's rage but the suck thing about it all is I was a decent contributing member  before my ban  so then things got complicated (I think). I am a nice person and wish no ill will no anyone on these forums and even refused to troll even when asked repeatedly by former trolls. So what would be the harm in letting me hang out? If I was who Ammo accused me of I would have trolled at least a little by now or done something anything that normal trolls do. I also beg for Ammo's return even though he banned me and will probably do it again I still call for his return.  

You know.  I said earlier that I couldn't believe what you say, nor could I believe that you're lying.  I really do want to believe that you're telling the truth.  I think that if you sit down, and talk with some higher ups at this forum (not necessarily mods or admins, just well known people), and explain the whole situation.  As well as give some personal information (not too much, just real names should do, as well as pictures or something of the sort), and have them pass their opinion onto us, I think it'll resolve itself.  It's a lot to ask, I know.  I'd be scared shitless of doing just that, but...  It may be the only way to sort this whole thing out =(

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010-03-31 05:12:22 »
True, but where do all the problems come from? If everyone wanted to mod or to get mods we should all be fine. Why then are there so many problems?

Probably because of people who are too involved with their online lives. Anyways, at the risk of being labeled a troll, I'm done here.

EDIT: Obesebear has the right idea "Anyways, I suppose the best action to take is to just keep doing what we do and not worry about this too much."
Yeah, but there are always people wanting to stir up trouble.  It's almost like saying, we all just want to eat and have fun, so why is there crime?     Usually around here any initial trolling seems to come from an ill timed joke or a miniscule disagreement about nothing.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010-03-31 05:16:40 »
Like he said, finding out such personal information was impossible.

Nothing is impossible that is how fraud happens and I pray you don't experience it.

He was also being very kind to you during this whole issue. He did feel an attachment towards you and was sad about the whole thing. It's not like he was being all "scary internet man" with you.
Your right after we talked I felt much better but still doesn't change how I responded to his threat.

This is why we need to enlighten people on Qhimm with what's happening. :P People will get wrong ideas.
I agree but its likely such info would not satisfy anyone my Fiancée was a banned member of this forum I did not know this and walked right into Ammo's rage but the suck thing about it all is I was a decent contributing member  before my ban  so then things got complicated (I think). I am a nice person and wish no ill will no anyone on these forums and even refused to troll even when asked repeatedly by former trolls. So what would be the harm in letting me hang out? If I was who Ammo accused me of I would have trolled at least a little by now or done something anything that normal trolls do. I also beg for Ammo's return even though he banned me and will probably do it again I still call for his return.  

You know.  I said earlier that I couldn't believe what you say, nor could I believe that you're lying.  I really do want to believe that you're telling the truth.  I think that if you sit down, and talk with some higher ups at this forum (not necessarily mods or admins, just well known people), and explain the whole situation.  As well as give some personal information (not too much, just real names should do, as well as pictures or something of the sort), and have them pass their opinion onto us, I think it'll resolve itself.  It's a lot to ask, I know.  I'd be scared sh*tless of doing just that, but...  It may be the only way to sort this whole thing out =(

They are fully aware of the situation and I believe they had pics of both of us judging from the first post...
Scary Stuff.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010-03-31 05:22:59 »
Now that he has gone, I think we can expect a lot of formerly quiet people to come out from under their bridges and talk about how awful Jari was and how great things will be without him :roll:

Just know that he was a very important part of the Qhimm.com ecosystem ;D; even if you don't like his methods, you should accept that his existence is responsible for the forums being as productive as they are and for order being kept (for the most part). As he said, in real life you can't have whiter-than-white good guys; sometimes, people have to make difficult choices for the greater good. There's no pure white, but there are lighter shades of grey.

Jari is a perfect example of that truth; he does things that might make him look like the bad guy in the eyes of people who don't know any better, but he's actually the guy who makes hard choices and who makes sacrifices but who gets the job done.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010-03-31 05:29:17 »
They are fully aware of the situation and I believe they had pics of both of us judging from the first post...
Scary Stuff.

Well you *did* post your pics in this forum. You could have kept them to yourself if you found it creepy.

Jari is a perfect example of that truth; he does things that might make him look like the bad guy in the eyes of people who don't know any better, but he's actually the guy who makes hard choices and who makes sacrifices but who gets the job done.

^ This.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010-03-31 05:29:55 »
@Mako:

I don't recall ever calling you the "worst troll ever".  You don't even qualify as a troll.  What I did say is that if your identity is a ruse, then I'm impressed at how well you deceive.  Because you don't seem to be up to anything evil at all.

If you are innocent, then don't take offense at my words.  I don't trust you, but i don't dislike you either.  I don't trust people easily, not even my own friends in real life.  So seriously, don't be offended.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010-03-31 05:38:34 »
Quote from: Mako
....afraid of people looking at me different...
If you want to reintegrate back here (considering you aren't banned shortly)  your best bet is to ignore any posts about it.  And eventually, people will forget.

Completely clearing your name is impossible outside of producing pictures of masteraden making posts IRL and then pics of you posting IRL.  Which obviously will not happen.  None of us know anything about anything.  So make posts just like you use to, and let us all slowly forget about it.

EDIT FOR GRAMMAR
« Last Edit: 2010-03-31 06:28:44 by obesebear »

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010-03-31 06:24:47 »
HAI HERMOOR. I herd you're reading this.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010-03-31 06:33:34 »

Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun! Hermie-kun!

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010-03-31 06:34:53 »
Heh heh... :P Oh boy, it's gonna be a long post. He's been at it for quite some time now. STOP KEEPING US FROM WAITING. /cry

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010-03-31 06:35:01 »
My seer senses are tingling...

The signs point to a post from Hermoor... Be ready for it!

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010-03-31 06:35:27 »
*wonders what happened to ignoring him* XD.

*edit*
"while you were typing this 2 messages were posted"

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010-03-31 06:37:07 »

*edit*
"while you were typing this 2 messages were posted"

Hehe... he is a very speshil troll you see. ;D He needs love and speshil attention.

EDIT: We can ignore him when we're done playing with him.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2010-03-31 06:38:12 »
Heh heh... :P Oh boy, it's gonna be a long post. He's been at it for quite some time now. STOP KEEPING US FROM WAITING. /cry

The waiting is always worth it; it takes him a long time to produce good quality lulz ;D

Sowwy, it's too hard to resist. It's too much fun as well :P

Hehe... he is a very speshil troll you see. ;D He needs love and speshil attention.

Yeah, he's just a speshil person :D

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2010-03-31 06:56:39 »
OH BOY HERBIE'S HOME... I CAN'T WAIT!!! =D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2010-03-31 06:57:50 »

Lol, are you done with trying to reason with him/knock some sense into him? Sounds like you just want to play around with him now. ^^

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2010-03-31 06:58:57 »

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5!

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2010-03-31 06:59:40 »

Lol, are you done with trying to reason with him/knock some sense into him? Sounds like you just want to play around with him now. ^^

Depends on what he posts.  If it's intelligent and thought out, I will treat it as such.  Knowing him however, it won't be, thusly I get to tear it down in the way that everybody seems to like seeing me do.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5!

Exactly

EDIT: Alright, chower time... Hopefully Herbie posts before I get out, then after I destroy said post, I can go to bed =D
« Last Edit: 2010-03-31 07:01:52 by Cloudjack901 »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2010-03-31 07:03:59 »
This post has now taken half an hour. It had better be worth it, Hermaphrodite!

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2010-03-31 07:12:45 »
Na... nani?

I was expecting better. :<

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2010-03-31 07:17:57 »
.....Really...that's it?  That's the best you could do...  Proclaim yourself a victor for not being the match that lit the fuse?  I'm disappointed...  I expected some epic fail, not failing at epic fail.

EDIT: To cheer everybody up, here's some music from a Swedish band that I happen to enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnaeImQ0TSg (I'm so pissed I passed up my chance to go see them a few months ago)
« Last Edit: 2010-03-31 07:19:49 by Cloudjack901 »

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2010-03-31 07:19:19 »
.....Really...that's it?  That's the best you could do...  Proclaim yourself a victor for not being the match that lit the fuse?  I'm disappointed...  I expected some epic fail, not failing at epic fail.

He thinks that he is one of the reasons Jari left. He thinks he's important. *chuckles* ;D

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2010-03-31 07:23:03 »
.....Really...that's it?  That's the best you could do...  Proclaim yourself a victor for not being the match that lit the fuse?  I'm disappointed...  I expected some epic fail, not failing at epic fail.

He thinks that he is one of the reasons Jari left. He thinks he's important. *chuckles* ;D

*snicker* Herbie... important?  HAH, I'm only up because it's 3:30 AM, II have nothing to do tomorrow, or right now for that matter.  Maybe I'll go to sleep