Author Topic: Change prelude credits  (Read 10981 times)

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
Re: Change prelude credits
« Reply #25 on: 2012-09-25 04:35:01 »
I'm using DLBP's mod.. I had to clear the cache first to make it work.. but honestly I don't like that image, lol find another one.. this one a bit low res..

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012-09-25 14:24:44 »
I didnt use the menu overhaul. I did clear out my cache however. Instead of the TA Buster Sword at the main menu, I now have a pic of Cloud and Sephiroth fighting, I recognize that from a certain mod. Needless to say, I want to use another png, but its not loading. Do I have to use the menu overhaul mod to use a custom menu?

EDIT: Finally got it to work. Recleared out my cache...and changed the name of the PNG from buster_00.png to just "buster_00." That seems to have done the trick. Thanks guys.

The Buster Sword png I had looked great when it was small, but when I had to upscale it, it came out horrible. As such, I decided to use another png as my menu. This is how it looks now:

I chose Midgar, because I felt it was the best place to start. It also doesn't give away too much of the plot, as much as say, the menu I saw of Cloud  inheriting the Buster Sword from Zack. The game starts with Midgar and evolves into what it becomes once you reach Shinra HQ.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-25 19:32:20 by JLOUTLAW »

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2012-09-25 22:04:53 »
cloud and sephiroth fighting.. looks like kulawende's..

lol.. of course it's just buster_00, the .png is a file type extension.. it's already there if the image is a png type.. no wonder it didn't work it'll read buster_00.png.png, you must have set your computer to hide known file extension, well congratz on your new start menu background.. case closed.

[EDIT: removed image it might start another off topic discussion]
« Last Edit: 2012-09-26 02:31:05 by whitERaven »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #28 on: 2012-09-26 02:19:39 »
Can we go back to my question of how to cut up the prelude image to make it work?