Miscellaneous Forums > Scripting and Reverse Engineering

FF9 on PSX emulators

(1/4) > >>

Joey:
Since we have so much problems about FF9 on Emus, and since this is a site about FF hacking, I'd like to ask whether anyone who has an idea on how to fix the problem on Emus especially CVGS. (Qhimm, are you hearing?)

The Skillster:
AAARRRGGG!! Not again, im tempted to flood this post with foul mouth words but ill  refrain for now.
If u need help with FF9 on emulators then head to www.emuforums.com  the board for PSXemu, someone there will help u out.
* note there are patches made to run ff9 on VGS goto www.aldotools.com  or use EPXE v1.01 from www.epsxe.com  .
and joey if u ask that one more time im gonna have to come down to malaysia myself and kick seven shades of blue green and purple out of u!!!  :x  :D

Ged:
Joey you idiot! You really should buy glasses at the age of 80! I TOLD YOU ALREADY! www.aldostools.com  has patches for various games! JUST GO THERE OR TO WWW.PSXEMU.COM!  AND SHUT UP ABOU THIS TOPIC! Why can't you download a GOOD emulator like ePSXe??!??? oh... and btw. vgs 141 is fully compatible with FF9 :angry:  :D

Joey:
In that case, where can I get a memcardconverter that does not corrupt FF9 savefiles after conversion?

The Skillster:
someone shoot the 80 year old mexican on this board  :D!
did you even go to the links that are above?
aldo has a good memcard converter on his page damn it!
EPSXE can run any mem card, vgs, bleem, dexdrive, psemu, so there aint no need to change em...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version