Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 for PS4 Announced  (Read 14792 times)

meesbaker

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy 7 for PS4 Announced
« Reply #25 on: 2014-12-12 10:50:22 »
And, you know men, japanese are generally pretty close-minded.

Lol now that is disrespectful :D :D

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2014-12-12 11:04:13 »
Well qgears is supposed to run the original files so they won't sell every game 34 times :D One more problem about adding extra content by modding is also that it requires deep cuts in the executable file. Even if we are able to fully build a new field and script it properly we must still tell the game to include our files.

We have 7th Heaven. Set a variable to be true, and through it you can use 7H to replace the field you want.

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2014-12-12 11:07:53 »
I thought 7th heaven was only a mod manager helping to replace/restore files. I do not think it allows me to place a new dungeon somewhere without losing existing fields.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2014-12-12 11:29:21 »
It can replace anything you want if you name it the same way as the target file you want to replace. It has a few advanced functions like random replacement. If you think about it creatively you can use a victim field file and replace it with a new one as long the value of the variable is true for it.
Principle it is possible to add another level to Junon, but at the moment this is more theory and needs a proof of concept. I only can guarantee that this works for field models, but it should work for other stuff as well.

JeMaCheHi

• You can just call me J!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel :D
« Reply #29 on: 2014-12-12 12:09:03 »
Lol now that is disrespectful :D :D

Oh no no no!! Hahahaha didn't mean that. Will you and me be always choppy against each other? ¬¬ (Just kidding bro, I really like you  ;D) But seriously, stop misunderstanding me ¬¬
What I tried to say is that people in japanese culture have a way to do things, and normally, they always stick to that way. Probably that's why they are exemplary in terms of citizenship...

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #30 on: 2014-12-12 16:19:49 »
the cost was just released $16 for this remake....

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2014-12-16 23:36:03 »
Considering the pc one was like what 7-10 bucks they better pull something extra or two hopefully.  I highly doubt it but I don't ask for much.