Miscellaneous Forums > Graphical

Female Hair Texture Revert

(1/4) > >>

ArmyAJ28:
Hey I have the mods installed and everything works fine except for 1 thing and it only effects Tifa and Aerith.  Their hair texture but only on the bottom/long part after the first scene in 7th Heaven reverted back to the standard low res texture though the size is fine and does not revert. No matter what I can't get it to revert back to the high res texture and really want to fix this because it really looks silly and ruins that aspect.  I have no idea how to mod it myself otherwise I would try to re-add the textures back in to fix this.  Can someone please help me or at least tell/teach me how to edit and fix it myself?  I will post screenshots shortly.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this is only in field view and not during battle, while in battle the hair textures are fine.

ArmyAJ28:
Here are the screenshots, please help!

cmh175:
Long hair is very difficult to assemble in FF7, as moving parts are all individual pieces stitched together by the skeleton. Sometimes textures overlap when making transitional area to fill holes (this is what happened with Tifa's hair here). Aeris' pony tail seems to end with the old pieces from the converted battle model. On a side note though neither of these models appear to be Qhimm friendly (being made from ripped materials) so not much help or support can be offered here for them.

ArmyAJ28:
I'm confused, all the rest of the textures and model work... and it's obviously editable being that it was done, multiple times in different ways. So how is this not fixable all of a sudden? How is it edited/moded in the first place? If I knew I might try and change or fix it myself. Thanks for the reply btw  ;D. Does anyone know where I can find good tutorials on how to edit and update the textures in this game? What program tools I'll need, etc...

Toppanzoo:
How would you like this Aerith ?
Just a little work with Kimera 0.97 needed to change her hair.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version