Miscellaneous Forums > Misc. Graphical Releases

[FF3PC-Steam] Menu Replacement Mod + New Font (v2.0)

<< < (3/5) > >>

Faendra:

--- Quote from: 5way on 2015-03-17 02:38:14 ---Yeah, a linear filtering option is definitely missing for both FFIII and FFIV...

IcePenguin, the mod for the french version works great but the main menu text (Item, magic...) is not aligned to the left but centered, can you fix it ? Also for the next release, would it possible to show all battle commands at once during encounters ?

--- End quote ---

Oh si t'es français je peux te répondre en français xD
J'aimerais beaucoup des textures HD comme pour FF VIII par exemple, plutôt qu'un filtre, mais comme je l'ai dit, sa reste un rêve hein

IcePenguin:

--- Quote from: 5way on 2015-03-17 02:38:14 ---IcePenguin, the mod for the french version works great but the main menu text (Item, magic...) is not aligned to the left but centered, can you fix it ? Also for the next release, would it possible to show all battle commands at once during encounters ?

--- End quote ---

Okay, I can do that.  The reason I centered the other languages is because some of the words get rather lengthly, and would look odd not centered.  But if anyone knows the proper abbreviation for the words, that would be awesome!

As for the battle menu, I have found the data for it, but its set up really weird and I'm still trying to figure it out.  It's designed for touch-screen.   I blame SE for not making a proper menu.  :p

Aavock:

--- Quote from: IcePenguin on 2015-03-18 11:05:18 ---Okay, I can do that.  The reason I centered the other languages is because some of the words get rather lengthly, and would look odd not centered.  But if anyone knows the proper abbreviation for the words, that would be awesome!
--- End quote ---

Thanks! Just ask if you need the corret abbreviation for a specific word from the french menu. ;)

Also, compared to the PSP version, I really like how you removed all boxes for each sub menus:

PSP version looks very excessive:

However, I think the separators from the DS version is a very nice detail:

--- Quote from: IcePenguin on 2015-03-18 11:05:18 ---As for the battle menu, I have found the data for it, but its set up really weird and I'm still trying to figure it out.  It's designed for touch-screen.   I blame SE for not making a proper menu.  :p

--- End quote ---

Awesome job, looking forward for this!

Covarr:

--- Quote from: 5way on 2015-03-19 02:23:06 ---

--- End quote ---
I find your character names questionable, at best.

Aavock:

--- Quote from: Covarr on 2015-03-20 02:55:55 ---I find your character names questionable, at best.

--- End quote ---

Just a random screenshot I took from google. :-P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version