Author Topic: [FF7PC] Doing my font Mod. I have transparency issue. Help.  (Read 9150 times)

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
Re: [FF7PC] Doing my font Mod. I have transparency issue. Help.
« Reply #25 on: 2020-05-20 02:34:26 »
panteleimon, you're a ferning god

had the white bleed-through problem when doing the limit bar, and tried exporting with GIMP with no success, but the TIFF method worked flawlessly from what i can see

EDIT:  OMG, i made a little edit, resaved the png with photoshop and the white bleed came back, redid the TIFF method on it and it worked for one side but not the other

WHY CANT I JUST DRAW MY STUFF INTO THE GAME!?!?! /rant

i dont know wtf the problem is, might be a whole different problem even though i'm seeing white bleedthrough where i shouldnt

sometimes when a battle first starts and the camera is zooming the bars will look normal, then as soon as the camera sets all the bottom-right corners bulge out with white a bit... i dont get it
« Last Edit: 2020-05-20 03:48:06 by Orichalcon »

Panteleimon

• View Profile
    • ZomiPlayFont for FF7
Re: [FF7PC] Doing my font Mod. I have transparency issue. Help.
« Reply #26 on: 2020-05-25 16:12:35 »

EDIT:  OMG, i made a little edit, resaved the png with photoshop and the white bleed came back, redid the TIFF method on it and it worked for one side but not the other
Yeah. Something is off. Can't resolve the problem with "45 degrees" cursor's transparency you mentioned this way too.