Author Topic: Prioritizing IRO above Direct files  (Read 1624 times)

hasterdis

• View Profile
Prioritizing IRO above Direct files
« on: 2020-06-09 03:33:46 »
Hello, I was wondering if someone could lend me a hand and tell me how can I do to make IRO files from 7th Heaven to be at 1st priority upon the files I have extracted in the Direct/battle folder.

I have downloaded some good models and place them in Direct/battle folder but it seems that in the files there was characters models too, and I don't want them. So, I want the 7th Heaven to prioritize my IRO Battle Models above the files I extract in the Direct folder.

Is that possible? Thank you in advance.

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
Re: Prioritizing IRO above Direct files
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-09 03:52:44 »
i dont use 7th heaven, so perhaps if someone else answers after me, you should listen to them instead

but you should be able to use ironite to make a .iro from whatever mod you are placing in your direct folder and then in 7th heaven you can adjust the load order of all your .iro mods

ironite
https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18653.msg262065#msg262065

hasterdis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-09 04:13:28 »
Hey! I was planning to do the inverse, unpack an IRO mod and replace the files in the folder I just extract BUT your idea is way better than mine haha, thank you.

If someone else knows another way to prioritize IRO please let me know.

Thanks.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-11 20:50:52 »
Not possible, this is by design. You will need to create/put in/remove data from IROs and adjust load order.