Off-topic forums > Completely Unrelated

In other news... (Rubicant silliness)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sad Jari:
Oh, I just noticed something, it really is our old "friend", or someone from Alaska, at least. :lol: You can drop the question mark.

And as for that "logging in and reading these ridiculous posts"; your IP sure doesn't show up before the 13th of October, so based on that and the facts I mentioned earlier... you are lying.

Rubicant?:

--- Quote from: Sad Jari ---That incident is why you got your warning, wasn't it?

--- Quote from: Rubicant? ---No. It wasn't.

--- Quote from: Sad Jari ---Oh really? Perhaps you should go read the thread, then. It might refresh your memory.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sad Jari ---Oooh, living in denial.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Qhimm ---Note: This being Golbez' first offense, I've decided to reduce the ban to the customary warning. This is still a strong warning however, and his behaviour in the near future will determine if the ban will return. Consider it a brief period of probation.

And no, this has nothing to do with him donating money; pardons can't be bought ;)
--- End quote ---

Oh really?  Seems to be crystal clear right there.  I don't think I'm living in "denial" over that sneaky little yellow warning card at all.  I got my warning for things I said to Qhimm.

--- Quote from: Sad Jari --- You could try asking for permission, of course, all you have to do is track down my old junior high phys/chem teacher. Good luck.
--- End quote ---

I really don't feel like searching for records that existed in the 1970s.

--- Quote from: Sad Jari ---Uhhh, what .gif animation?
--- End quote ---

Uhhhh this one?

--- Quote from: Sad Jari ---And as for that "logging in and reading these ridiculous posts"; your IP sure doesn't show up before the 13th of October, so based on that and the facts I mentioned earlier... you are lying.
--- End quote ---

Wait... wouldn't that prove my point if I haven't logged in since before the 13th of October?  It's now almost December  :o

As for "snooping" around your webspace... Here's a crafty little website for you to enjoy:  Neat little link

Sad Jari:

--- Quote from: Rubicant? ---Oh really?  Seems to be crystal clear right there.  I don't think I'm living in "denial" over that sneaky little yellow warning card at all.  I got my warning for things I said to Qhimm.
--- End quote ---

And you were referring to that very incident in your first post; "The "Rubicant Incident" was well over a year ago." , were you not? :)

--- Quote from: Rubicant? ---I really don't feel like searching for records that existed in the 1970s.
--- End quote ---

Too bad for you, then. :P

--- Quote from: Rubicant? ---
--- Quote from: Sad Jari ---Uhhh, what .gif animation?
--- End quote ---

Uhhhh this one?
--- End quote ---

Oh! Silly me, I haven't noticed  that it's animated!

--- Quote from: Rubicant? ---
--- Quote from: Sad Jari ---And as for that "logging in and reading these ridiculous posts"; your IP sure doesn't show up before the 13th of October, so based on that and the facts I mentioned earlier... you are lying.
--- End quote ---

Wait... wouldn't that prove my point if I haven't logged in since before the 13th of October?  It's now almost December  :o
--- End quote ---

True. That's like 6 weeks out of what... 60, since you last logged in? Or more, if we are talking about our Alaskan friend here, seeing that he was banned during the summer.

It really doesn't seem very often, if you ask me.

--- Quote from: Rubicant? ---As for "snooping" around your webspace... Here's a crafty little website for you to enjoy:  Neat little link
--- End quote ---

Funny thing is that you can't find that picture either with my name, or my handle. So, yes, you have been snooping around. :D

twitch:
I don't mean to bitch, but Sad Jari; I thought you left. Stop bitching around will ya?

Sad Jari:
Aww, did someone take your lollipop? :P

Or are you siding with people who attacked my blog and gallery about 12 hours ago? :lol: Surely you wouldn't do that, would you? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version