Author Topic: Is there any way to instal mods manually or convert the game manually?  (Read 2071 times)

JUANDI356

• View Profile
I cant use converter because i get error where the converter doesnt find the game and i was wondering if is there any way to install mods that are in the 7th heaven mod via manual or maybe convert the game just in some way manually. Thanks u

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
You could unpack the GC and open the .bat file in Notepad+. All the steps are there to read and do manually. If you mean someone is to post a step-by-step guide on how to do all that, I'm afraid that's just too much work. The GC is there to automate most of the setup, otherwise manual setup is honestly a nightmare.

JUANDI356

• View Profile
You could unpack the GC and open the .bat file in Notepad+. All the steps are there to read and do manually. If you mean someone is to post a step-by-step guide on how to do all that, I'm afraid that's just too much work. The GC is there to automate most of the setup, otherwise manual setup is honestly a nightmare.
Do u know something about this problem? https://gyazo.com/ecdb6cb26cdb7940f1c207fb5c6c03c9