Author Topic: Another issue with the reunion's text  (Read 2065 times)

pepperland24

• View Profile
Another issue with the reunion's text
« on: 2016-03-15 14:58:50 »
I have seen other people having problems with text alignment while using The Reunion Menu Overhaul & Beacause and the general solution is to simply change the .exe file to ff7_bc.exe in settings. I have these mods activated and my exe file is the ff7_bc.exe file but I am still experiencing some issues with text boxes. It seems that the text in some instances is too long for the box. Here is a screenshot of what is happening.

I uninstalled FF7, scrubbed my registry keys, and double checked everything (including making sure this was the only mod running) but the issue is still happening. Anyone have any ideas what to try next? Thanks!

EDIT: I also have the game installed in my D:\ drive NOT my C:\ or anywhere near my program files

EDIT EDIT: I think its because I have an extra character in Barret's name but bug report of The Reunion says it was resolved in the new edition of The Reunion. Does the 7th Heaven subscription list have the newest version or should I reinstall it?
« Last Edit: 2016-03-16 13:49:09 by pepperland24 »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Another issue with the reunion's text
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-17 05:30:08 »
7H uses the newest edition of R03. There are no more updates for it.

R04 is the next edition, but it discontinues the use and support of Menu Overhaul and instead cleans up the games default menu.

I'm afraid there is nothing I can do to fix your problem. This is the best you will get.

pepperland24

• View Profile
Re: Another issue with the reunion's text
« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-20 06:27:43 »
Ok, thanks for answering! I just went ahead and changed everyone's name to have fewer characters than their original names.