Author Topic: Grrrrr... I hate when my FF7 crash!!!  (Read 2685 times)

ancient_heart

Grrrrr... I hate when my FF7 crash!!!
« on: 2005-10-13 04:59:36 »
Okay... My game crash again!  I hate this! I'm using Windows ME. The Edios don't make sense! Ahhhhhh... I'm tired of it! Do you know any program that could help me with my problem in here? I mean the game crash in FF7?

Oh! By the way... Can you guys still help me out? I'm stuck in the Junon part... When Weapon is coming to attack Junon or something... Can you please pass that scene for me? Please post a reply or send me a message of your email address then I'll send you guys my save file.  :z

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #1 on: 2005-10-13 07:47:41 »
See my profile for email.

dziugo

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
« Reply #2 on: 2005-10-13 18:33:58 »
WinME?

You don't happen to be using a SBlive card?
Well regardless those older OS's are usually not compatible with DX9. The Drivers, I mean...such as the sound driver.

Anyway, try putting Directsound Acceleration into Basic mode. Do that by typing dxdiag in the Run... menu of windows, and then select the Tab that says Sound. There is a slider bar on the bottom just move it a few notches to the left.

Playing the game in quarter screen mode, can also get you passed a few crashes, for some reason.

You may also want to try to play that movie in mediaplayer.... if it doesn't play in that...then the disk is probably, corrupt.