Final Fantasy 8 > FF8 Tools

[PC Remaster] zzzDeArchive 0.1.7.5 - Can extract, create, or merge zzz files.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sebanisu:
I also made it open the folder the output is in. So i thought it wouldn't be needed to have it hang around. But I can add that.

Zara9:
hey

i am trying to extract the main.zzz files using your program, but it keeps on telling me the file does not exist, so what am i doing wrong then

IFireflyl:

--- Quote from: Zara9 on 2019-09-05 12:51:37 ---hey

i am trying to extract the main.zzz files using your program, but it keeps on telling me the file does not exist, so what am i doing wrong then

--- End quote ---

Did you put main.zzz at the end of it? For example:

D:\FFVIII Remastered\main.zzz

If you do that then it should bring up another option that says "Enter the path to extract contents". Then you can do the same thing. For example:

D:\FFVIII Remastered\main

Sebanisu:

--- Quote from: Zara9 on 2019-09-05 12:51:37 ---hey

--- End quote ---

Yeah the path to the main.zzz has to be exact. What I like to do is drag the file into the console window. And windows puts the full path in with quotes. example:
--- Code: ---"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered\main.zzz"
--- End code ---

I do a check for File.Exists before moving on. If it returns false I give you that message and try again. It's possible it could return false "if path is null, an invalid path, or a zero-length string. If the caller does not have sufficient permissions to read the specified file, no exception is thrown and the method returns false regardless of the existence of path." https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.io.file.exists?view=netframework-4.8

If it's a permissions issue you may need to run as admin but that shouldn't be it, or else you couldn't run the game without running it as admin.

Zara9:
hey

I am trying my best here to Mod the ff8 remaster pc steam version with no luck at all

can someone help me please, i want to get the requiem mod or the [FF8PC-Steam] KLITLIKA'S Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger FF8 - V32 mod to work

can someone post some screenshots on how to do this please

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version