Author Topic: 7th Heaven v2.0.3.406 - Threat detected:Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C  (Read 4553 times)

waddaya_vincent

• View Profile
Anyone else seeing this against C:\7th Heaven\7thWorkshop\LoadLibTemp\FF7.Spdhck.v2.exe? Running v2.0.3.406 on Windows 10 1909 18363.752. Seems like a false positive but anyone know the function of this file?

Ultroman

• View Profile
Speed hack would be my immediate guess.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 2021-10-28 15:28:15 by dkma841 »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
It's a mod that allows you to play the game at a faster (or slower) speed. The error is a false positive. You can add it to your exclusions list. Been discussed many times already. It's an EXE because it's a Cheat Engine trainer. The tool and author can be found here:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18851.0

waddaya_vincent

• View Profile
Excellent. Thanks for the explanation unab0mb!

ERAISERZEE

• View Profile
can anyone tell me how to make mods work?
today I installed 7 haven some mods worked except those of the characters it gave me insufficient texure memory error and it was a version with previous mods of 2017 so I thought it was for that and I reinstalled the game but now the game does not start with 7 haven again. can anyone tell me if i have to install things before 7 haven is the steam version

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
can anyone tell me how to make mods work?
today I installed 7 haven some mods worked except those of the characters it gave me insufficient texure memory error and it was a version with previous mods of 2017 so I thought it was for that and I reinstalled the game but now the game does not start with 7 haven again. can anyone tell me if i have to install things before 7 haven is the steam version

This thread is about false positives with A/V software with the Speed Hack. Try asking your question in another thread more targeted to your issue. You should provide more information like what version of 7H you're using and your profile details.