Author Topic: Why I don't like either of you  (Read 2725 times)

Spooniest

• View Profile
Why I don't like either of you
« on: 2021-02-19 18:09:08 »
I recently got my first physical in a very long time, last November. They said everything looked good, no thyroid problems, no kidney problems, heart looked good, but I have high cholesterol, and could expect my blood pressure to go up if I don't start eating better and lose a bit of weight.

Satsuki Yatoshi's v5 of FF7_SYW just came out and I happened to notice it on another website, came here, downloaded it, installed it, and it worked just fine, and it looks okay, and I didn't have to talk to anyone in this community or... another community that people might be familiar with.

It comes down to the bottom line; I have high cholesterol and may be in danger of developing heart disease the older I get. I don't know what kind of superhuman mutant powers other people might have for tolerating drama and stress, but I ain't got it. It just struck me as so refreshing for a mod to just work, simply, easily, efficiently, to where I don't have to wade into any forum/online community drama to ask about problems I'm having with it. So, aside from kudos to Satsuki, I have to say, this really draws to the forefront certain feelings I have about what's been going on, but in the interest of not making a meal out of it, I'm not going to comment further on specifics.

I don't care who said what to who or who's targeting who or who's a troll and who's not. I'm not interested. I wanna play FF7, and I've been playing it since it came out (I've been playing Final Fantasy since the NES version came out in fact). I don't want to have to slog through people's egos smashing against each other.

Just wanted to say it where people might read it; I might be more erudite and less afraid to say so, being a relative outsider. But I am willing to bet that a large number of people feel the same way. Food for thought.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't like either of you
« Reply #1 on: 2021-02-24 05:07:51 »
?

Are you talking about the drama from last June??? I'm not saying it's directly as a result of what happened there, but It's been totally drama/controversy free for going on a year now... Even if you needed to ask for help on SYW5, you wouldn't be wading into any community drama to do it, as there isn't any happening... So, what are you talking about? lol

You're effectively starting drama by bringing things up.

I'm sorry about your high cholesterol, by the way. But it's better to eat healthy.
« Last Edit: 2021-02-24 05:15:50 by Bonez »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #2 on: 2021-02-24 21:42:19 »
Boom! Lockdown mode activated!!!😂😂😂

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2021-02-24 21:59:10 »
Yeah I'm just going to go ahead and lock this now before it goes further. I'm sorry you have issue's with both communities, but bringing them up after almost a year of it not being brought up doesn't make anything better. I do hope your health issues get better though as health has been a big concern the past year or so.