Author Topic: WIP Tifa  (Read 79743 times)

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
Re: WIP Tifa
« Reply #100 on: 2012-10-16 12:45:30 »
So far this is the tifa closest to the original.. really nice, hope you finish and release this one.. I'd like to play with tifa's body..err model..LoL

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #101 on: 2012-10-16 12:47:14 »
You want to... handle the .... textures
don't you.
I agree on the bigger eyes ( no, that was not an euphemisn )

edit: shot.. face
you.. PERVERT
« Last Edit: 2012-10-16 13:19:57 by Tenko Kuugen »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2012-10-16 13:15:54 »
LoL, true.. I'd like a shot at her textures.. even if just the face alone..

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2012-10-16 19:32:19 »
Highly doubt this person would return or atleast release the model sadly...:/..maybe just to show off his modelling skills and advertise his site so people will know he's a good modellor so therefore will go to his site? :o mehh dunno just a dumb theory :S

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2012-10-16 23:31:26 »
LoL, true.. I'd like a shot at her textures.. even if just the face alone..

Lol nah I'd aim for the chest....texture. Speakin of her massive size, how the heck can a small girl like her have them big tits and not have them smacking her in the face when she does her limit moves?

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2012-10-17 00:08:09 »

edit: shot.. face
you.. PERVERT

LoL.. Jokes aside, I am serious when I said I like to try painting the textures for her face, cause for now it's the only part that is a bit off..

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2012-10-17 04:09:23 »
LOL crack up i am doing it still i'm just doing like 10 other models atm for someone else (guns) at the same time so might take me a little while to finish.

(I don't have to texture the guns just gotta be high poly for HD graphics)

I'm not with BloodWork anymore there a bunch of clowns made me do all the damn work so i only do 3d modelling and animation for myself now and of course for money lol
« Last Edit: 2012-10-17 04:17:29 by Recko »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2012-10-17 08:03:46 »
since your working on some guns why don't you port some that can be used for vincent or some for barret, LoL it would be nice..

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #108 on: 2012-10-17 13:32:14 »
She needs bigger.....eyes  ;)

I can't help staring at them... eyes...  ::) ::)

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2012-10-17 20:44:21 »
since your working on some guns why don't you port some that can be used for vincent or some for barret, LoL it would be nice..

LOL the guns prob have 3 times more polys than vincent would.

Example and thats not even finished yet:
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/recko2010/ScreenHunter_01Oct180941_zpsb728178b.jpg

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2012-10-17 22:19:57 »
yep.. guns of that quality will look cool with the new vincent I enhanced..

LoL but then again.. such high poly might be a waste for ff7 since some details will not be visible in-game, still that would be better than what we have for vincents other weapons.. anyway does ff7 has a limit in polycount?

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2012-10-17 22:29:22 »
Well yea that AK47 is only half modeled and they wanted me to model every detail on rather than texturing them on pain in the arse lol

Well if ya want i could model all of Vincents weapons if someone else will texture them, all i need to know is around how many poly's i should do each of them on average.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2012-10-17 22:40:32 »
LoL that would be nice, I'll be glad to do the textures, as for the polys I think you can use the modded weapon for vincent as reference, other details are best handled with textures for ff7..

I think it'll be very easy for you since you've been doing weapons already.. you have experience and probably the stock datas and files of your previous works to help you..

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #113 on: 2012-10-17 22:53:04 »
Lol nah I'd aim for the chest....texture. Speakin of her massive size, how the heck can a small girl like her have them big tits and not have them smacking her in the face when she does her limit moves?

/facepalm

Clearly you've never seen women play sports of any sort  :P

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2012-10-17 23:03:40 »
Not really. About the only sport I watch is NFL.

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2012-10-17 23:13:10 »
Ok then whitERaven i will then shouldn't take too long to do i can model a high poly gun in about 3-5 hours so standard guns with no inner detail and animations shouldn't be much hassle.

I use 3ds Max so what 3d program do you use so i know what to export them as?

Also for his Death Penalty am i doing the original or the Cerebus gun?
(i did notice someone already done a Cerebus Gun but they stuffed up the smoothing groups on it)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-17 23:25:23 by Recko »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2012-10-17 23:32:04 »
Not really. About the only sport I watch is NFL.

Check out a gym also. Lots to see there.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2012-10-18 00:26:05 »
Ok then whitERaven i will then shouldn't take too long to do i can model a high poly gun in about 3-5 hours so standard guns with no inner detail and animations shouldn't be much hassle.

I use 3ds Max so what 3d program do you use so i know what to export them as?

Also for his Death Penalty am i doing the original or the Cerebus gun?
(i did notice someone already done a Cerebus Gun but they stuffed up the smoothing groups on it)

I'm using blender.. as for the cerberus gun, it's up to you if you want to make a new one, LoL I'll just texture what you send.. I think this would be better discussed elsewhere, hehe we're off topic, I'll pm you.. :) :)

Why is it that when we talk about tifa, discussions about the chest area will always be there LoL..

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2012-10-18 02:30:18 »
Why is it that when we talk about tifa, discussions about the chest area will always be there LoL..

One word....

Men  :P

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2012-10-18 02:36:25 »
Ouch.. so true, LoL.. that pretty much says it all.. though tifa still has a lot of traits to appreciate and not just the chest..

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2012-10-18 02:43:25 »
Because she has a nice big rack. No other reason or excuse needed. Ms Fan Service. Ironic though that Tits Mcgee was the shy one and the goody good looking girl in the pink was a huge slutty flirt.

One word....

Men  :P

Says the one with a pic of Aeris and Tifa cuddling. :)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-18 02:45:47 by JLOUTLAW »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2012-10-18 05:06:50 »
lol and the 1997 Ms Fan Service pageant winner is.....

It's not like I don't ever acknowledge her looks. She is gorgeous. But what attracts me more is her strong will and devotion to the ones she loves. I don't think she is shy. She is quite true with her feelings actually. She is just very good at putting them aside, never letting them in the way. Not once have things been about her. Friends first, always. She's a fan favorite of mine   8)

You make cuddling sound like it's such a sin lol. I have that pic as a reminder that Cloud is stupid and doesn't know what he's missing. Aeris agrees  :)

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2012-10-18 07:39:51 »
Recko you gonna make her hair end in Y ?

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2012-10-18 07:51:28 »
yea i was gonna do the dolphin tail

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2012-10-18 10:33:16 »
lol and the 1997 Ms Fan Service pageant winner is.....

It's not like I don't ever acknowledge her looks. She is gorgeous. But what attracts me more is her strong will and devotion to the ones she loves. I don't think she is shy. She is quite true with her feelings actually. She is just very good at putting them aside, never letting them in the way. Not once have things been about her. Friends first, always. She's a fan favorite of mine   8)

You make cuddling sound like it's such a sin lol. I have that pic as a reminder that Cloud is stupid and doesn't know what he's missing. Aeris agrees  :)

Cuddling's not a sin lol. They both have this look of content and peace. Perhaps when Cloud ran off on his date with Barret that shot was taken :)

To be honest I think had Sephiroth not intervened he would have ended up with Aeris. That's the way the 1st disc seemed to be headed and Cloud didn't sound like he lost a friend with his "Your stupid plan and the cycle of nature don't mean anything. Aeris is gone......Aeris will no longer laugh, cry, smile or get angry....what about us??!?! What are WE supposed to do!!?!?" line. That sounds more like he lost a lover, and even in A C he runs to Aeris for comfort in his promised land. I feel squaresoft actually didn't go deep enough between those 3 and maybe that's because they saw she had to die for the events of the second and third disc to unfold.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-18 10:35:16 by JLOUTLAW »