Author Topic: [FF7PC] Phoenix Rejuvenation Project (Discontinued, use Unified Model Installer)  (Read 694843 times)

Lionfist

• View Profile
Re: [Release] Final Fantasy VII Phoenix Rejuvenation Project
« Reply #450 on: 2009-08-13 21:17:54 »
These models aren't good at all! The originals are so much better, these new models look so weird compared to everything else and when you run into non updated NPC's you stand out like a sore thumb! NO NO NO NO....

That's more like an opinion then critism :x

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2009-08-14 01:22:53 »
These models aren't good at all! The originals are so much better, these new models look so weird compared to everything else and when you run into non updated NPC's you stand out like a sore thumb! NO NO NO NO....

That's more like an opinion then critism :x
I don't think it's an opinion, so much as a failed attempt at trolling [/offtopic]

Keep up the good work!  I'm looking forward to this next release.
How many models would you estimate are left to do?

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2009-08-14 08:56:37 »
Going back to the topic....Would this update fix the missing guns of the avalanche members during Bombing Mission? I mean they look really stupid when they're holding nothing and it makes firing sounds anyway...

Hope you can fix this...

Matt2Tees

• Sauntam/MXster/Machinimatt
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2009-08-14 09:35:55 »
Going back to the topic....Would this update fix the missing guns of the avalanche members during Bombing Mission? I mean they look really stupid when they're holding nothing and it makes firing sounds anyway...

Hope you can fix this...

Um... im trying to think where you mean? Where exactly are they suppost to have guns?

« Reply #454 on: 2009-08-14 09:49:45 »
when you are going up the pillar, i am assuming.. the just have their arms extended, and a gun shot sounds.
But, they are not holding any guns.

I think thats the one he is talking about.
.. but that isn't in the first mission is it?
XD

Matt2Tees

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2009-08-14 10:02:15 »
But when you are going up the tower the avalanche members aren't fighting because they're all wounded, the gun shots are coming from Barret, right?

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2009-08-14 10:15:38 »
Well..Im not good with posting in-game pics..But to scratch that I think that was the train escape after meeting with TiFA...( sorry for the commotion..there whoops!)

I think they where carrying something...Especially when they're wearing disguises ( which by the way hasn't been modified by FFVII-PRP ..The detective and the one in shinra guard outfits that waves thier hands in th end?)...I thin that's when I notice they're suppose to be holding something..

And the first battle with the guards...after you meet with them just before the battle swirl the other guard in the right goes missing earlier... And hopefully the people at Mideel, Wutai and Bone Village will get the PRP treatment too...since the Midgar people did get some except at Aerith/s ( Sector 6 or at the Wallmarket..perhaps?)

Hope this clear a lot of things! Ganbare!!!

Matt2Tees

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2009-08-14 10:26:11 »
Yeah... I don't think they are 'Supposed' to be carrying anything  :roll:

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2009-08-14 10:54:57 »
Gomenasai!.... Gomen gomen....

willis936

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2009-08-14 15:16:05 »
Well I must say I LOVE this mod.   :-D

Is there anyway you could host just the .lgps?  The install process takes a wee bit of time and I install patches/mods to the .exe directly sooo...   :roll:

Also, chibi and PRP are apples and oranges.  I like chibi just for world_us.lgp, but I like the detail that the character models are given.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2009-08-14 15:47:54 »
Well..Im not good with posting in-game pics..But to scratch that I think that was the train escape after meeting with TiFA...( sorry for the commotion..there whoops!)

I think they where carrying something...Especially when they're wearing disguises ( which by the way hasn't been modified by FFVII-PRP ..The detective and the one in shinra guard outfits that waves thier hands in th end?)...I thin that's when I notice they're suppose to be holding something..

And the first battle with the guards...after you meet with them just before the battle swirl the other guard in the right goes missing earlier... And hopefully the people at Mideel, Wutai and Bone Village will get the PRP treatment too...since the Midgar people did get some except at Aerith/s ( Sector 6 or at the Wallmarket..perhaps?)

Hope this clear a lot of things! Ganbare!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GXYSOvZWes Fast forward to 6:30.  You also had me thinking they were supposed to be holding guns  :-P... but I guess they don't.

The way their arms are extended suggests that the creators originally intended them to be holding weapons, but later removed them.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 2009-08-14 16:20:42 »
Just FYI, (though you might have known this already) you can "deep link" youtube videos. As in, if you want it to start at 6:30, you add
#t=6m30s to the end of the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GXYSOvZWes#t=6m30s

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2009-08-14 16:23:01 »
First, I want to apologize to Squallff8 for this still being off topic  :|

Just FYI, (though you might have known this already) you can "deep link" youtube videos. As in, if you want it to start at 6:30, you add
#t=6m30s to the end of the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GXYSOvZWes#t=6m30s
I had always wondered how people did that!  Thanks!

Arzga

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2009-08-17 17:15:25 »
I have a problem with this patch.

I installed succesfully FF VII (not Ultima version) and it worked like a charm. Then I installed official 1.02 patch, again, it worked. Then I installed Aliis drivers, still working as it should. After those I installed FFVII-PRP. It works nicely until the first fight. I am able to kill the soldiers, but when it should go to the exp and gil screen, FF VII crashes, and exits to Windows.

Whats wrong?

mcdooby

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 2009-08-17 18:54:52 »
I have a problem as well. I had FF7 working fine on vista with FF7 PRP then all of a sudden it stopped working when i click the exe all it comes up with is black screen then it takes me back to desktop saying ff7 has stopped working. I completely installed the game and all patches, then reinstalled it and tried to run it without any patches still the same problem. Installed and reinstalled it and put the 1.02 patch and the chocobo fix on same problem still happens did a final uninstall and re-install put everything back on and still the same problem anyone got any ideas i tried running in compatibility mode 95/98 and in admin mode and still the same result.

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #465 on: 2009-08-18 11:38:24 »
Hi all
as squallff8 said going to try and get a update out soon i would like to know if you guys would like it so it easier to use with mod like the custom driver mod 

squallff8 if you could tell me what models you have done and updated so i can add it to the read me
And if you could send the models to me when you done with them that would be great

Thank you all

Arzga

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2009-08-18 12:19:38 »
It would be great that this patch would work with other mods. I keep crashing with PRP at the same spot all the time, but I think that the problem is in the PRP, not the compatibility. Because PRP crashes even if I dont apply official 1.02 patch.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 2009-08-18 12:48:38 »
having it install like the original NPC-RP would be wonderful, i haven't been able to use this newer version at all, even from a fresh install, not to mention the fact that it isn't compatible with some mods that i like to use :/. my vote goes to a simple patching style, with high compatability :3.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2009-08-18 14:58:52 »
Creating a new ff7.exe only caused people to find ways around it.  Patching is the best bet.

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2009-08-18 15:07:51 »
thanks for you input guys
that what i was thinking

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 2009-08-18 15:16:50 »
Like NPC-RP is how it should install. Because having to rename the lpg's was annoying. Cause i keep forgetting which is world_us and which is char XD

sarbatur

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2009-08-18 15:49:29 »
i have game installed in E:  :-(  no C: please create an installer with the ability to choose your destination please :-(

Matt2Tees

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2009-08-18 17:25:28 »
Just download patch maker, its very easy to use and it will enable people to convert their original lgp files into your updated ones
Get it Here

Arzga

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2009-08-22 09:23:15 »
Now I've got another bug. After installing the custom graphics driver and installing PRP, I run the PRP-exe as admin. Then it says "Cant load movie plugin" and exits the game. Someone fix this, PRP is full of bugs.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #474 on: 2009-08-22 10:05:03 »
That's weird. I don't get any bugs at all! (GOOD!)  :-D