Author Topic: [FF7PC] Phoenix Rejuvenation Project (Discontinued, use Unified Model Installer)  (Read 694827 times)

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
Re: [Release] Final Fantasy VII Phoenix Rejuvenation Project
« Reply #550 on: 2009-10-15 22:39:02 »
Storm what are the extra 37 hrc files? I haven't found them and want to see what they are if anything.

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #551 on: 2009-10-15 22:45:11 »
I asked Ice cold about it and it seems that there are 3 lgp files in there.  I'm not sure why but I'll add a function to my program to extract them out since there are not needed for the char.lgp.  I'll try to sort them into different folders.  Thing is: they share the same HRC structure... so I guess I'll have to make a database from each LGP files to know where the HRCs belong.
« Last Edit: 2009-10-15 22:47:55 by stormmedia »

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #552 on: 2009-10-16 15:11:39 »
Nice to see you around stormmedia. And good job.
Let's talk about this bug you found by messenger.

Roc Thul

« Reply #553 on: 2009-10-25 04:40:29 »
what file is the savepoint?

I, too, would like to know this. Does anyone know?

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: 2009-10-25 04:46:59 »

Best way to find out is extract the char.lgp and look at the files with bitturn. Or it may be in the file reconstruction project

Roc Thul

« Reply #555 on: 2009-10-25 04:58:23 »

Best way to find out is extract the char.lgp and look at the files with bitturn. Or it may be in the file reconstruction project

Well, what do you know; the File Reconstruction Project does tell you. Thank you very much.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 2009-10-25 05:04:06 »

Well, what do you know; the File Reconstruction Project does tell you. Thank you very much.

Anytime

Jaylunamon

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: 2009-10-28 22:10:44 »
This may have been asked already, but Upon my reading of MOST of the thread I haven't seen it. Does this work with APZ Cloud model, as well as with other character mods? I am new to the forum, but have been following the stuff on Qhimm rather closely.

Also to Fox, Great work on the PRP., I have been using it since day one, great great job

Jewels

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 2009-10-28 22:39:52 »
This may have been asked already, but Upon my reading of MOST of the thread I haven't seen it. Does this work with APZ Cloud model, as well as with other character mods? I am new to the forum, but have been following the stuff on Qhimm rather closely.

Also to Fox, Great work on the PRP., I have been using it since day one, great great job

I'm using this with APZ Cloud and Timu's Barret model and it's fine.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #559 on: 2009-10-28 23:35:09 »

Yep. It sure does work well. And welcome to the forums.  :-)

Jaylunamon

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 2009-10-29 22:44:01 »
Thanks Gr.Feelgood, but do I need to install the APZ and Timu AFTER I install PRP?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #561 on: 2009-10-29 22:50:49 »
Whoa! That's 'drfeelgud88' to you! Lol.
Ahem, I installed them afterwards and it worked, so ya, install them after the PRP.

Jaylunamon

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 2009-10-29 22:54:35 »
my apologies drfeelgud88 ... and okee thanks for the advice

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 2009-10-30 03:40:15 »
my apologies drfeelgud88 ... and okee thanks for the advice

you do realize he was joking right ?

as for the topic at hand, my understanding is that the prp files are just stock lgp files with the prp models in so any mod should be applied after the prp has been applied (and renamed if you wish it).

on another note, any fix for the flashing materia ?  didn't see much about it since the first few pages.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #564 on: 2009-10-30 03:43:42 »
Yep. I was joking hehe. But anyways, about the flashing materia... Nope. I haven't seen a fix to this. I guess you'll have to do it manually.  :|

shadow_stalker7

« Reply #565 on: 2009-10-30 12:15:22 »
hi  i , i wanted to ask can u tell me how can i  make the ff7 lego chars looking more better can u tell me ? but without do anything big like create my own just to patch them or something plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, help me i want to play ff7 with better char graphics , i asked Borde and he told me look in the game tweaking so i asked u plzzzzzz tell , do not forget im not pro like u  u just tell me step by step ok ,, thank u for ur attention

shadow_stalker7

« Reply #566 on: 2009-10-30 13:05:00 »
hey guys i tried to download the ff7 remake version 2 with m torrent but it has 1 peer and 0 seed can u help me ?????  i want that patcher can someone dow somothing? i dont have good speed for direct download it may take 1 day + to download 1,5 gb so plzzz do something for the torrent plzzzzz

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 2009-10-30 15:17:48 »
hey guys i tried to download the ff7 remake version 2 with m torrent but it has 1 peer and 0 seed can u help me ?????  i want that patcher can someone dow somothing? i dont have good speed for direct download it may take 1 day + to download 1,5 gb so plzzz do something for the torrent plzzzzz
I hate you.

Any progress on the models?
EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION
I hate you because of your lack of grammar and inability to help yourself.  Your first posts on a forum shouldn't be this pathetic and disrespectful.  It's quite obvious that you know what this thread is about, so you must have read the other posts where it is painfully obvious that everyone else here takes the time to use not only capitalization and punctuation, but also proper spelling .    Unless of course you are 10?  In which case I apologize, but you may want to let mommy and daddy know that you are on the interwebs, and playing games that could be considered too violent for a 10 year old.
« Last Edit: 2009-10-30 17:38:52 by obesebear »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #568 on: 2009-10-30 16:20:11 »
its been a long time sinse i was on the forums

whats the pheonix rejuvenation projects at? like id it any closer to being done, any downloads?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #569 on: 2009-10-30 17:29:17 »
Ahem. Let me take care of this Obesebear. shadow_stalker7, anything with torrents is illegal. That said, these forums are only discussion about the actual FF7 software itself. Until you actually own a copy of the FF7 cd, we can't help you, sorry.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: 2009-10-30 17:32:11 »
Ahem. Let me take care of this Obesebear. shadow_stalker7, anything with torrents is illegal. That said, these forums are only discussion about the actual FF7 software itself. Until you actually own a copy of the FF7 cd, we can't help you, sorry.

Before everyone goes and hangs this guy didnt titeguy3 upload one of his releases to torrent a while ago? It was about 1.5gb. Perhaps this is what he is talking about, so maybe we should cut him some slack. You can find the remix version 2 on this page http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8909.0

willis936

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 2009-10-30 18:50:27 »
Not everything with torrents is illegal.  I prefer them to straight download because if your connection gets broken in the middle of a large download you're SOL.
And there are such things as legitimate large downloads.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #572 on: 2009-10-31 02:38:34 »
Only one way to find out. And that is by asking him.  :wink:

shadow_stalker7

« Reply #573 on: 2009-10-31 09:52:41 »

Before everyone goes and hangs this guy didnt titeguy3 upload one of his releases to torrent a while ago? It was about 1.5gb. Perhaps this is what he is talking about, so maybe we should cut him some slack. You can find the remix version 2 on this page http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8909.0

huh , thank u for ur kindness sl1982 , BBBBUTTT the url is not found its writes
 by the way that is the patch i want  , and drfeelgud88  ok maybe , what of it , i want this patch for myself and not for sale , why are the guys making tha models ???? just for say look we have and u dont if i was was making that models and if someone asked me to give him i would .

shadow_stalker7

« Reply #574 on: 2009-10-31 11:44:42 »
I hate you.

Any progress on the models?
EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION
I hate you because of your lack of grammar and inability to help yourself.  Your first posts on a forum shouldn't be this pathetic and disrespectful.  It's quite obvious that you know what this thread is about, so you must have read the other posts where it is painfully obvious that everyone else here takes the time to use not only capitalization and punctuation, but also proper spelling .    Unless of course you are 10?  In which case I apologize, but you may want to let mommy and daddy know that you are on the interwebs, and playing games that could be considered too violent for a 10 year old.

ok u made me angry , 1st im not 10 , 2nd i dont know very well english because i dont live in country where speak english ,  i live in Greece ,  i want to see u how u would speak greek , and i allready know how u would  speak , u would speak like a baby trying to learn the first words. you are right i read the posts  and i know that its too painfull , and i wouldnt read the posts if i didnt notice the ff7 remix pather 2.00 on google , so i started to search ,  and about my parents, you know if you told me that at my present i  wouldnt talk believe me ......