Author Topic: [FF7PC] Phoenix Rejuvenation Project (Discontinued, use Unified Model Installer)  (Read 694880 times)

lekidney

Re: [Release] Final Fantasy VII Phoenix Rejuvenation Project
« Reply #575 on: 2009-10-31 22:06:59 »
hey guys i tried to download the ff7 remake version 2 with m torrent but it has 1 peer and 0 seed can u help me ?????  i want that patcher can someone dow somothing? i dont have good speed for direct download it may take 1 day + to download 1,5 gb so plzzz do something for the torrent plzzzzz
I hate you.

Any progress on the models?
EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION
I hate you because of your lack of grammar and inability to help yourself.  Your first posts on a forum shouldn't be this pathetic and disrespectful.  It's quite obvious that you know what this thread is about, so you must have read the other posts where it is painfully obvious that everyone else here takes the time to use not only capitalization and punctuation, but also proper spelling .    Unless of course you are 10?  In which case I apologize, but you may want to let mommy and daddy know that you are on the interwebs, and playing games that could be considered too violent for a 10 year old.

ok u made me angry , 1st im not 10 , 2nd i dont know very well english because i dont live in country where speak english ,  i live in Greece ,  i want to see u how u would speak greek , and i allready know how u would  speak , u would speak like a baby trying to learn the first words. you are right i read the posts  and i know that its too painfull , and i wouldnt read the posts if i didnt notice the ff7 remix pather 2.00 on google , so i started to search ,  and about my parents, you know if you told me that at my present i  wouldnt talk believe me ......
There are still alot of screw ups in your grammer and the reason why he was calling you out was becuase you posted about something that is a no no on these forums.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 2009-10-31 22:16:15 »
1) Greece is not a world superpower, so I will never have any need to speak Greek.
2) Your grammar is still atrocious.  If you were taught English, punctuation and capitalization would have definitely been taught.  I ask that you try your most bestest to remember to use it.
3) Ok, you have made me angry.  First of all, I am not 10 years old.  Secondly, I don't know English very well because it is not my native language; I am from Greece and would like to see how well you speak and write my language.  Don't worry about it though, because I already know that you would sound like a baby learning its first words.  You are right, I read the posts in this thread but decided to type like a monkey anyways.  About my parents, they give me presents and I am a mute.

There.  I am done conversing with you now.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #577 on: 2009-11-01 00:20:00 »
shadow_stalker7:
I've failed to see why you didn't post that in that thread. Why here? There's no need to call me out for it either - "what of it." Kinda harsh eh? Already picking fights with me and Obesebear. Made a mistake, there's no need to be defensive about it.

shadow_stalker7

« Reply #578 on: 2009-11-01 05:20:33 »
1) Greece is not a world superpower, so I will never have any need to speak Greek.
2) Your grammar is still atrocious.  If you were taught English, punctuation and capitalization would have definitely been taught.  I ask that you try your most bestest to remember to use it.
3) Ok, you have made me angry.  First of all, I am not 10 years old.  Secondly, I don't know English very well because it is not my native language; I am from Greece and would like to see how well you speak and write my language.  Don't worry about it though, because I already know that you would sound like a baby learning its first words.  You are right, I read the posts in this thread but decided to type like a monkey anyways.  About my parents, they give me presents and I am a mute.

There.  I am done conversing with you now.

hey its not of your business  if i write well or not so  stop talking , nobody is perfect , i mean   look at your self you started attacking me beacuse my grammar is bad , you are pathetic .......

shadow_stalker7

« Reply #579 on: 2009-11-01 05:27:18 »
hey guys i tried to download the ff7 remake version 2 with m torrent but it has 1 peer and 0 seed can u help me ?????  i want that patcher can someone dow somothing? i dont have good speed for direct download it may take 1 day + to download 1,5 gb so plzzz do something for the torrent plzzzzz
I hate you.

Any progress on the models?
EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION
I hate you because of your lack of grammar and inability to help yourself.  Your first posts on a forum shouldn't be this pathetic and disrespectful.  It's quite obvious that you know what this thread is about, so you must have read the other posts where it is painfully obvious that everyone else here takes the time to use not only capitalization and punctuation, but also proper spelling .    Unless of course you are 10?  In which case I apologize, but you may want to let mommy and daddy know that you are on the interwebs, and playing games that could be considered too violent for a 10 year old.

ok u made me angry , 1st im not 10 , 2nd i dont know very well english because i dont live in country where speak english ,  i live in Greece ,  i want to see u how u would speak greek , and i allready know how u would  speak , u would speak like a baby trying to learn the first words. you are right i read the posts  and i know that its too painfull , and i wouldnt read the posts if i didnt notice the ff7 remix pather 2.00 on google , so i started to search ,  and about my parents, you know if you told me that at my present i  wouldnt talk believe me ......
There are still alot of screw ups in your grammer and the reason why he was calling you out was becuase you posted about something that is a no no on these forums.

its not my fault about the forums,,, i asked  Borde about the patch and he told me look the Game tweaking  so i looked . and someone could  tell me from the begin this is not the forum you look for ,

shadow_stalker7

« Reply #580 on: 2009-11-01 05:36:30 »
shadow_stalker7:
I've failed to see why you didn't post that in that thread. Why here? There's no need to call me out for it either - "what of it." Kinda harsh eh? Already picking fights with me and Obesebear. Made a mistake, there's no need to be defensive about it.

i didnt fight anyone , i was just asking , Obesebear started about my mistakes , maybe he was right about my searching for the patch but my mistakes are not of his bussines , do you agree?

Jari

« Reply #581 on: 2009-11-01 06:09:09 »
i didnt fight anyone , i was just asking , Obesebear started about my mistakes , maybe he was right about my searching for the patch but my mistakes are not of his bussines , do you agree?

By triple posting - and again breaking the rules - you made them my business.

Learn the rules, learn to type and learn some grammar, or I'll take care of this business.

shadow_stalker7

« Reply #582 on: 2009-11-01 07:15:26 »

By triple posting - and again breaking the rules - you made them my business.

Learn the rules, learn to type and learn some grammar, or I'll take care of this business.

ok i give up all vs one good job.....

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2009-11-01 16:25:24 »
Okey, that's quite enough now.  This thread is about the FF7-PRP not some english school.  I agree that it's important to have the best english possible in a forum so everyone that is looking a the posts can understand them.  But, hey, the guy is greek for god's sake!

shadow_stalker7: Just learn about the rules(triple posting: meaning that you can't post multiple posts in a row) and try to capitalize the first letters of your sentences("s" becomes "S") and add "." at the end of it and they will probably cut you some slack.

Now, if you have other complains about his english, or mine for that matter since I'm not an native english speaker myself, just PM us instead of filling a thread like ours of these posts about grammar.  These useless pages makes someone who wants to read the thread before posting to give up and ask a question that has been answered in the past.

That said, can we please move on and talk about our project that is the FF7 PRP?

Thanks for your attention.

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2009-11-02 21:21:42 »
That said, can we please move on and talk about our project that is the FF7 PRP?

I will oblige.  I don't think nobody has ever received a definitive answer from you guys about the flashing materia issue.

Is that something you've been able to reproduce on your systems ?  Did you find out the cause ?

As for myself, its happened on all 3 systems I've tried the PRP on (old ati 9600 pro system, intel GMA laptop, new radeon 4850 system) but I do have a bunch of other patches applied (so I've renamed the lgp to their original names and overwrote the default ones).

To my knowledge however, the PRP was the only graphical mod I applied to my laptop.  The others were hay's reasonable mod, spell names patches and ff7 music (plus the stock patches at the time : 1.02, chocobo, tm codec 2.0).

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #585 on: 2009-11-03 01:10:11 »
The flashing materia will be fixed on the next release.  I'm also planning to make the installer myself so it will be totally user friendly.. in fact I intand to do it so that the user won't even have to do anything all will be done automatically.  I didn't talk to ice cold about it yet but I don't think he would mind.
« Last Edit: 2009-11-03 01:11:55 by stormmedia »

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2009-11-03 19:50:14 »
Awesome.  Can't wait for the next version.

With this and other awesome models, the GUI overhaul and WMRP, the game is really getting a nice facelift in the graphical department.
« Last Edit: 2009-11-03 19:57:30 by Marc »

Jaylunamon

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2009-11-04 13:07:36 »
Hey everyone, When I go to start the PRP, My screen Flashes Black and the game doesn't play.
I Just Un-installed my FF7, re-installed and used the defaults still happens. Any help???

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #588 on: 2009-11-04 15:03:05 »
You should post the APP.log in (tech-support I believe?) to see what went wrong.

Jaylunamon

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2009-11-04 17:12:02 »
I do not have an APP.log is it because I'm not using the Open Driver?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #590 on: 2009-11-04 17:28:09 »
I do not have an APP.log is it because I'm not using the Open Driver?
Lol. Then I have no idea then sorry.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2009-11-05 17:40:11 »
@jaylunamon: Try using Aali's driver and see if you still get an error. Also does the game work without the PRP installed?
Aali's driver fixes A LOT of FF7's problems and is a MUST HAVE if you are playing FF7.

on-topic: How is progress coming along? Haven't seen anything since the Barret model, which by the way looks great, glad to see him with good proportions instead of stubby legs haha.

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2009-11-07 17:39:27 »
squallff8 is still making the models
I am close to putting out a update i'm got the one more LGP to clean up, the save icon and the Materia bug
The 1st patch will run with Aali custom drivers in direct
Then if theres a need a 2nd one that runs by making new LGP

Beavii

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2009-11-16 18:20:19 »
Bollocks.....

I give up with these upload sites.....

I'll just wait till prp is updated
« Last Edit: 2009-11-20 04:19:24 by Beavii »

nafeasonto

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 2009-11-22 19:34:57 »
Can someone direct me to the link for the latest version of this?

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2009-11-22 19:47:57 »
first post. there hasn't been an update in some time though

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #596 on: 2009-11-22 20:54:24 »
The newest release by squallff8 is on page 20 of this thread. It is only the char so you still need the main download from the first post to get the wm.

Beavii

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2009-11-22 22:56:36 »
Hey guys..

(slightly off topic)

I Finally got Max 3ds....Just learning and testing out a few ideas.....
Decided to play with the guard scorpion. I've so far done the main body and legs.
Need to texture it tho...

Let me know what you think.

Will try out the field characters once I've learned how to fully work the software...

Wouldn't mind a tutorial for importing to the game guys.......

*Note....I'm modelling these from scratch.*
« Last Edit: 2009-11-23 17:22:44 by Beavii »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2009-11-23 20:17:12 »
Tutorials >>http://www.mediafire.com/?gmqmyaomdnh

That doesn't include one for navigating around Kimera, but just use it for a bit and you'll catch on.  Good luck with your model by the way!  Lookin' good so far

Beavii

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2009-11-23 21:40:11 »
Thanks......

Will post a pic of the completed model