Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII - HD Remake  (Read 23296 times)

hannah

Final Fantasy VII - HD Remake
« on: 2011-12-07 04:09:13 »
since i am first time here, I want to ask about kazamajin2k7 channel on youtube about his works are composed of Final Fantasy Theme, but the most popular is his remake about FF7 PC I wonder how he can do this alone. Actually im one of his fans and I just want to know whats the difference about kazamajin2k7 on youtube and jinkazama2k7 here in qhimm are they the same?

here is his channel on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kazamajin2k7
and here is his website about the remake of ff7: Redacted for ripped models
« Last Edit: 2012-09-26 19:49:07 by Covarr »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy VII - HD Remake
« Reply #1 on: 2011-12-07 04:48:58 »
He can do this "alone" by downloading mods from this very website and taking credit for them. This is not a remake at all, but FF7PC with Aali's Graphics Driver and a bunch of other mods. DLPB's Menu Overhaul Mod stands out in the screenshots on his site, as well as some older Team Avalanche work and what appear to be PSP model rips, and the music in the videos is Final FanTim's remastered OST.

And yes, it's the same person.

Suffice to say, we don't actually condone stealing credit for our work. Nor do we condone ripping models from other games for use in FF7, but since he's done it without asking for help, sharing downloads, or even bragging about it on these forums, that's probably not as big an issue.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-07 05:01:03 by Covarr »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 2011-12-07 06:12:04 »
As long as someone keeps it to themselves and don't share it or anything, I doubt anyone is gonna bother making a fuss about ripped models

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-12-08 15:01:32 »
He could AT LEAST try to make a mod with the best models. He picked some horrible done models over there for the remake.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-12-08 16:40:11 »
hey cute girl, why you post my website and channel here? If you try to convince me to release my remake I can't do it because square enix prohibited to release it because It was ripped from other games, They only allow me to put screenshots and videos without sharing the remake patch. But don't worry I try to enroll to a 3D'S max modelling training school on january 2012 to learn how to make a custom model so that there is square enix will not sued me If i make my own remade models and distribute it in public.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-12-08 17:00:26 »
hey cute girl, why you post my website and channel here? If you try to convince me to release my remake I can't do it because square enix prohibited to release it because It was ripped from other games, They only allow me to put screenshots and videos without sharing the remake patch. But don't worry I try to enroll to a 3D'S max modelling training school on january 2012 to learn how to make a custom model so that there is square enix will not sued me If i make my own remade models and distribute it in public.
Please don't tell me you created this Hannah username just to promote your website.  Because that would be beyond pathetic.

I tell you what, if you go ahead and delete "Hannah" yourself, I won't give you a warning.  Your choice.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-12-08 17:18:54 »
Please don't tell me you created this Hannah username just to promote your website.  Because that would be beyond pathetic.

I tell you what, if you go ahead and delete "Hannah" yourself, I won't give you a warning.  Your choice.

100% Im not the one who created that account and Im not sure if that's the real hannah http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002487827225&ref=ts if you don't believe me you can banned me or delete this thread, Its your choice your the moderator I do respect your rules.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-08 17:27:10 by jinkazama2k7 »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #7 on: 2011-12-08 17:51:08 »
both seem to have more or less the same grammar..

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011-12-08 18:01:30 »
both seem to have more or less the same grammar..
both seem to have more or less the same IP address..

I dunno why I didn't think to check that before, but this is definitely the same person. However, it looks like Obesebear's got this one, so I'll stay out of the way.

Livesey

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011-12-08 18:22:42 »
I'm sorry I just had to laugh when reading this one.

I don't understand if it's to promote his website or just to try to "troll" Either way its hilarious. Thank you Jin for the Lol's

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011-12-08 18:26:58 »
omg LOL! sorry just had to  ;D

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: 2011-12-08 18:47:30 »

I'm going to nominate this for the TBSP of 2011

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011-12-08 18:52:27 »
I'm going to nominate this for the TBSP of 2011
TBSP?

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011-12-08 20:39:33 »

Kemlin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011-12-08 21:57:11 »
LMAO.

Wow. Just...wow. 10/10.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011-12-09 00:38:59 »
100% Im not the one who created that account and Im not sure if that's the real hannah http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002487827225&ref=ts if you don't believe me you can banned me or delete this thread, Its your choice your the moderator I do respect your rules.
Very convenient for you to just have a link to her facebook account seeing as the only information you have on her is that very same picture and a username "hannah".    Last chance to delete it, admit to lying, and save your dignity.

Typically, creating duplicate accounts here has resulted in being banned, but I'm trying to be nice here...

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #16 on: 2011-12-09 01:17:36 »
TBSP?

Yeah, TBSP.

@Obesebear: you're being lots nicer than I'd be were I in your position. If this is a dupe account then he's violated at least two rules right there. Add the flaunting use of plagiarism and I'd bring out the banhammer on him.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011-12-09 01:50:19 »
Man, i haven't had a lol like this for quite a while.

hannah

« Reply #18 on: 2011-12-09 03:05:15 »
You guys are terrible  :-( for your information, where not the same were just had the same IP, You know why? Because I used HotSpot Shield just to enter this forum and I believe He uses this too, Honestly I am a former member of this forum and My username is ExSoldier the one who created OmniCloud, And Im trying to distroy the dignity of this man because he seems like a boastful guy.

Kemlin

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011-12-09 04:10:21 »
We're not terrible, we're the internet.

It's unlikely, and that's being generous, for a proxy to cough up the same IP for two different people. Especially since said proxy is being provided by a program that claims high levels of security. Wouldn't be very secure if it handed out duplicate IPs, right?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011-12-09 04:41:36 »
Honestly I am a former member of this forum and My username is ExSoldier the one who created OmniCloud
There is no user named ExSoldier, and as far as I can tell, no mod called OmniCloud (certainly none by that name ever posted here). So, are you not even trying, or did you think we couldn't be bothered to check? Because honestly, all you've managed to do is irritate us. Edit: I'm stupid and actually thought I'd find anything from this site's search function. I swear exsoldier doesn't show up in the member list, and a search for "OmniCloud" turned up no results. That being said, that user was banned, and therefore should not be making a new account to evade it anyway.

Also, I notice, jinkazama2k7 aka Jin Mendez, that that you and hana are facebook friends. Does the real Hana Ryung Mi know you're impersonating her? How would she feel if she found out?

I suggest you stop. You haven't fooled anybody, and you're digging yourself deeper. Since you haven't been warned or banned yet, I don't think it's too late to take Obesebear's suggestion; I advise doing so before he's on again.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-09 05:35:47 by Covarr »

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2011-12-09 05:24:28 »
My username is ExSoldier the one who created OmniCloud,

Oh, that model that looks like it was thrown together with bits from other models which are probably ripped, considering the poor texture job on whatever is covering clouds face which was taken from Kula's AC cloud right?.

Covarr, look harder next time.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-09 05:30:49 by DragonNinja »

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2011-12-09 07:38:15 »
I told you guys Im not the one who create that Account, This is my conversation with the real hannah

@hannah ohh you are ExSoldier why do you insult me? Eat your words and don't use my closest friend to banned me in this forum.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #23 on: 2011-12-09 07:50:27 »
TBSP aka Top bullshit post aka T10STTBSOTN aka Top 10 stupid things to be said on the net
same thing
It's a small annual thing where people vote for the dumbest person on the internet

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2011-12-09 11:14:01 »
I will overlook the same IP.

If you didn't know, the forums block Proxies, so you couldn't log through this.

Lying on this is not good. I know bear, I know how he usually reacts. He's being nicer than he was to these kinds of infractions. If you really are not the same person, then stop using this Proxy thing and prove it by a valid IP. If you don't, this will result in both accounts being banned.

Someone kept telling me you ripped models and put them here in hope that no one would discover it. I realize that I should've listened to him.

You're a good remodeler... no, wait. You're a good ripper. We do not allow ripped models on the Qhimm forums, bear is being very strict on this.

Talking to yourself on Facebook is damn easy. I also saw people doing fake stuff with Facebook.

Also, I like how people talk to themselves on the forums. You've been uncovered, stop that.

Policeman : It's you who robbed the bank!
Man : No! I just had lots of money and came at the same time as the thief!

THIS is how you're acting right now.

Now, lets assume you are not the same person. You are closest friends? Fine. One lives in Korea and one in Phillipines. You are using the same Proxy stuff and they give you the same IP address for a reason.

1. Proxies never use an already-used IP address.
2. IP addresses change often with Proxies.
3. This forum blocks Proxies.

I can't think of anyone who could disagree with my post. Try to prove that the evidence is not truth.