Author Topic: [FF7PC][TSUNAMODS] Satsuki Yatoshi Mod - SYW V5 - unsuported anymore  (Read 381969 times)

Vlahka

• View Profile
Thanks for the reply.  Out of curiosity, when the update comes out can I just install it as is or do I need to do a fresh install of everything?  Just worried about losing save games.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
you can just update

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
5.42 update available in 1° post (iro's updates comming soon)

Changelog 5.42
-Corrected a dialog not showing bug in ancient temple with Modern 3D models (Thanks L@Zar0)
-Added a direct launch shortcut
-Updated FFNx (some Dynamic Lightening improvement + full analog stick support in fields)
-Optimised the "mouth hide" option to looks like in psx
-Optimised trnad_2 / ancnt2 / ztruc / fship_1
-Optimised one part of the wutai bridge in worldmap (bad transparency in a small part)
-Optimised the background movie of field white2 (Thanks L@Zar0)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
All iros are updated:
-Fields iro : 15 fields updated (minor tweaks and optimisations)
-FMV iros : 1 FMV updated (background FMV of the ancient city - waterfall sequence)
-Worldmap : 1 texture file (one bridge of wutai was showing some bad transparency in some case)

Salk

• View Profile
Hello, satsuki.

Thanks for the updates.

Is now the content of the .iro version identical to the content of the AIO pack?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hello, satsuki.

Thanks for the updates.

Is now the content of the .iro version identical to the content of the AIO pack?
yes

Varagorn

• View Profile
For some reason -modern 3d models- doesnt seem to be doing anything. Did not play far, but i only see chibi versions. 5.40-5.42 the same.
« Last Edit: 2021-09-11 12:57:39 by Varagorn »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
try to execute it as admin just in case it's about writing rights.
never had this bug reported before, so i gess it's related to your side ^^'

lowdread

• View Profile
When I try to execute the installer ... I got an error and I can't proceed.

(Windows 10)
Screenshot: https://ibb.co/Y0CvvFD

Varagorn

• View Profile
Its related to steam  installation folder. Mine is on E: drive. I moved it to C: and now it works. Looks great.

lowdread

• View Profile
Thanks! It worked both at Windows and Linux.
« Last Edit: 2021-09-12 03:23:13 by lowdread »

teban_me

• View Profile
Hi Satsuki, I just updated to 5.42
I can play through the direct launcher, but when I select the mods at the control panel I can't play, which means that I can't edit the options (I wanted to try sound overhaul).

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/LNfL8bN

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hi Satsuki, I just updated to 5.42
I can play through the direct launcher, but when I select the mods at the control panel I can't play, which means that I can't edit the options (I wanted to try sound overhaul).

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/LNfL8bN
could you try to backup your save and do a clean reinstallation ?

obesebear

• View Profile
Hey Satsuki.  We're still working on our Before Crisis game and were wondering if we could use your upscales for some scenes?  You will be credited of course.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hey Satsuki.  We're still working on our Before Crisis game and were wondering if we could use your upscales for some scenes?  You will be credited of course.
Of course, feel free to use, tell me if you need some file (i released the fields sources here if you need them : https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=20736.0)

obesebear

• View Profile
That's perfect!  Thanks

skylabhalo

• View Profile
hey there this aio mod is beautiful I just have this weird issue. When I install syw v5 the game suddenly is in spanish. When launching the english executable file some text boxes are in english and others are still in spanish any idea why?

EDIT:
Solved by deleting every exectuable except for the englsh ones
« Last Edit: 2021-10-17 16:49:59 by skylabhalo »

Aka-Madmaxx

• View Profile
I'm trying to install this mod and the installer tells me to "Choose a Start Menu folder for the FF7 SYW_V5 (Steam Version) shortcuts" But no matter what folder I chose it tells me "No FF7_SYW V5 in this folder" I tried clicking the option to not create shortcuts but that does not work either. I am completely new to modding and don't understand a lot of the things on this forum so any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Vincent88

• View Profile
beautiful mod
« Last Edit: 2021-10-24 01:54:05 by Vincent88 »

ASG

• View Profile
Hi! Can I run the yatoshi mod via steam so that the controller is loaded as it was in the video, 1:11

http://wowsatsuki.free.fr/sywv5.steam.install.mp4

Otherwise my wireless controller doesn't work in the game (

ASG

• View Profile
after playing a little with the files in the game folder, I managed to launch the Yatoshi mod through the usual steam launcher with all the buns, I wonder if the achievements will work

the wireless gamepad and steam overlay also work )))

shogun2413

• View Profile
after playing a little with the files in the game folder, I managed to launch the Yatoshi mod through the usual steam launcher with all the buns, I wonder if the achievements will work

the wireless gamepad and steam overlay also work )))

Could you please share how you did that

ssjkakaroto

• View Profile
Hi satsuki, would it be possible to add support to the 98 version?

I'm having some issues with 7th Heaven and myst6re's psf soundtrack, so I would like to use your mod directly.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hi satsuki, would it be possible to add support to the 98 version?

I'm having some issues with 7th Heaven and myst6re's psf soundtrack, so I would like to use your mod directly.
My full pack is based on 98 version, steam is just needed for validation of the intallation, and it's using psf for base music oob ^^

TheDrifter363

• View Profile
Hey guys I got a few questions,

So I'm using Linux and I'm trying to get Satsuki's mod to work. I installed it fine, but the thing is certain things aren't working. So "SYWV5" has an "overid" directory. I don't think the game is loading that directory. I'm not getting the 30 fps movies, and I think, the battle backgrounds I'm not getting? It's hard to tell. The movies definitely aren't working. I'm not sure how to verify what is and isn't loaded.

The hd fields work fine, along with the hd magic. The vanilla mouth, cosmo sound, and psf music work fine.

Also, if I choose vulkan as the backend, the game will crash. It works fine under directx11, using the dxvk translation layer. Just thought that was odd.

If there are any Linux users here, hit me up. I'm curious to see if you guys got this working properly.

Note: I can get the hd movies to work, if I place them in my "data" directory. Thing is that "overid" directory has a bunch of other stuff, and I don't wanna move that into the "data" folder, not knowing what they overwrite.

I'd like to know more about the "overid" data structure. See what's happening. I'm willing to put in the time to figure this out. Thanks guys.