Author Topic: Game Keeps Crashing When Trying To Enter Juno For The 2nd Time (HELP PLEASE!?)  (Read 1527 times)

MrEffler22

• View Profile
My game keeps crashing every time i try to enter Juno for the second time to go get the last huge materia from the underwater reactor. i enter juno pay the guard 10gil ride the elevator up and then enter the base. and i can go out to the air field, the room where Cloud dressed up as a Shinra solider to march in the parade, and i can talk to the shinra solider and use the save point. but when i try to enter the room where it takes you out to the main outside strip of Juno my game crashes.. and i get this error "Oops something very bad happened wrote crash.dmp to FF7 install dir. Please provide a copy of it along with APP.LOG when reporting this error. Write emergency save to save/crash.ff7?" it would be VERY much appreciated if someone could help me out with fixing this problem. i'm using Bootleg with the Steam version of FF7 and everything has been running smoothly and perfect up until this point. also the link below is a link that will take you to my dropbox to download the copy of my Crash.dmp file. Thanks everyone for your time! and seriously ANY help would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!! Dx thanks in advance!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hsmj7aq4yywm7w/crash.dmp?dl=0