Author Topic: Animation File List  (Read 4898 times)

Scorpicus

• View Profile
    • Scorpicus' Most Amazing Orange Website
Animation File List
« on: 2007-05-25 20:20:50 »
Hi guys,

Well, don't ask why, but I'm trying to swap Tifa's field model for Cloud.  The problem with doing this is that Tifa's field model does not take well to Clouds animations, so I'm having to swap the animations as well.  This is where the real problem occurs - to go through all the animations to find Tifa's and Cloud's is the equivilent of looking for a needle in a haystack, so I was wondering if  someone would be so kind to point me in the right direction where I might find (ideally) a list of the animation files and what they actually are.

If that's not possible, does anyone have any ideas on a faster way to tell which animation goes with which model than opening up each individual model with Kimera?

Any help with this is greatly appreciated  :-D

truesdale

Re: Animation File List
« Reply #1 on: 2007-05-25 20:52:43 »
well then, one way is too look at it like this;
the field animations are the ones at the END of the character data and is before the next guy's. EG: cloud's are aafe, aaff and aaga, tifa's are the next three, but, some models have more than three, so DON'T quote me and say I said the model animations are every three, which they always aren't. bhff (cloud with sword) for example, have the mental attack animations, (sorry for the spoilers for anyone who didn't get that far into the game) and I hope this cleared this up for you. 
« Last Edit: 2007-05-25 22:08:27 by malach! »

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-05-27 04:45:04 »
You can try use ifalna, it's a animation tweaking program, I'm not going to go into details on how to use it.

Once you download it just mess around, it's a pretty easy program to use  :-D

Scorpicus

• View Profile
    • Scorpicus' Most Amazing Orange Website
« Reply #3 on: 2007-05-27 08:07:29 »
O.K thanks for the tips guys  :wink:

Izban

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007-05-29 04:34:44 »
ifana only works on field models is the only problem for editing the animations you can however view battle animations

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
« Reply #5 on: 2007-05-30 10:50:09 »
Scorpicus:
Hi, I have some things abou animations described in my docs, see them here: http://mirex.mypage.sk/index.php?selected=2