Author Topic: ruby dragon breath - Doomtrain lists as fire?  (Read 352 times)

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
ruby dragon breath - Doomtrain lists as fire?
« on: 2024-02-12 10:34:16 »
I'm sure most of you are aware of how irritating Ruby dragon is. I wanted to check its elemental attack for breath, but apparently in the game file it is listed as a Fire physical attack  -however, even 100% fire absorption results in damage. What am I not understanding?

albert

• View Profile
Re: ruby dragon breath - Doomtrain lists as fire?
« Reply #1 on: 2024-03-19 15:15:37 »
I'm sure most of you are aware of how irritating Ruby dragon is. I wanted to check its elemental attack for breath, but apparently in the game file it is listed as a Fire physical attack  -however, even 100% fire absorption results in damage. What am I not understanding?

When the attack type is physical attack or same as physical, the elemental attack needs additional Var to set the percent of elemental attack, That's why you can saw Ivine and Zell's limit break show those in Doomtrain.

Unfortunately, Enemy Attack doesn't have this option, it means if you choose the attack type of enemy on physical attack or same as physical, the elemental percent will set as defualt:0

By the way, Elemental for magic attack or same as magic will always as 100%, it doesn't have and will not changed by elemental attack percent option.

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
Re: ruby dragon breath - Doomtrain lists as fire?
« Reply #2 on: 2024-03-19 17:48:11 »
I see, thank you - does this mean it was meant to be a fire attack, it is a bug?