Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 270292 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #150 on: 2009-02-10 09:24:23 »
I'm using it now! :wink: And if I may be so ungrateful (:P), are you still working on the other models, or have you decided to call it a day (i'm sure no-one would blame you for doing so.

Thycian

« Reply #151 on: 2009-02-10 09:43:24 »
Thank you very much!!!!!!

It's great! I like your style to fit the new models in the old system. This is the way I would do it, if I had your talent.

One question: Do you think you will do a field model too? Like we can see it in your other thread: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=7451.0. The Chibi style without sword.

greetings
Thycian

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2009-02-10 12:29:00 »
This is amazing, its an excellent version of Cloud, I'm using it now.

Are you planning to do this for field?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2009-02-10 15:09:03 »
Yes all the different Chibi's are next. And after that, Classic Cloud.

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #154 on: 2009-02-10 15:59:26 »
i am SOOO happy the time has finally come! *downloads*

thanks apz

bishmanrock

« Reply #155 on: 2009-02-10 16:54:56 »
This is so amazing like, well done

squallff8

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2009-02-10 18:29:52 »
Whaaaaahoooo!!!Thanx man!It's sooo great!!!It's awesome! :lol:

BTW...I have a little request:Can you release 2 version of field model:1Chibi version; 2 Battle-look model for Phoenix Rejuvenation Project ???? :?

THank you!

NameSpoofer

« Reply #157 on: 2009-02-10 19:44:01 »
Congratulations mate! Very nice!!

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2009-02-10 22:06:25 »
Hey, a word of advice.
On the first post could you put that this comes WITH your Buster Sword, cause I spent AGES trying to find which file was the buster sword until I realised it came with the model ><

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2009-02-10 23:03:43 »
I just tried it out now, amazingly awesome.

No doubt your Classic Cloud will be amazing, and the best of them all (I love classic hair the best)

By the way, in regards to field models, are you making normal sized versions (like battle) for field, because i use all the updated models that are regular size instead of chibi (makes me feel like i'm playing a remake), because it would be really wierd having everyone normal sized, then a chibi Cloud lol. (no pressure) 

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2009-02-11 01:35:40 »
looks rly nice but i believe there's a little bug, when could gets affected by "poison" instead of the char glowing green, the sword does  :? is this a bug or its just happening to me?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2009-02-11 11:30:14 »
Yeah, I have no idea how to fix that!I handled the sword the exact same way I handled the body. My theory is that RTAD is set to not flicker like that but any other texture is. To fix that I'd have to delete rtac and use rtae as the texture for Cloud. But I don't think it's necessary unless enough people find it a problem.

But in any case: Shadow Cloud

I don't know what to do with it, include it in a download? Edit the main download to include this alternate texture? I dunno. But it's fun! :-D

Celestial Star

« Reply #162 on: 2009-02-11 11:43:13 »
Hi.
Your model is really excellent, thanks so much.
I have downloaded your files and I'm using those. But I find out Cloud model in the last battle with Sephiroth is still the old model, not your APZ Freak Model (I meant the battle 1 vs 1 and Cloud will use Omnislash to finish Sephiroth). Can you change that model to your perfect model.
Thank for reading.
Waiting for your response.

One-Winged Angel

« Reply #163 on: 2009-02-11 11:49:40 »
Superb! Aside from the small issues, it fits right in! Thanks for all the hard work APZ ;)

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2009-02-11 18:27:17 »
Yeah, I have no idea how to fix that!I handled the sword the exact same way I handled the body. My theory is that RTAD is set to not flicker like that but any other texture is. To fix that I'd have to delete rtac and use rtae as the texture for Cloud. But I don't think it's necessary unless enough people find it a problem.

I don't know what to do with it, include it in a download? Edit the main download to include this alternate texture? I dunno. But it's fun! :-D
well aint much of a big deal, actualy i even like it. i always found the chars turning green and orange etc kinda annoying lol
what do u think of putting that shadow cloud on the final battle? (the one where its the high-res cloud)  just an idea lol  :-D

once again, great work! this cloud rocks!
« Last Edit: 2009-02-11 18:46:35 by Ganzaa »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2009-02-11 19:03:18 »
looks rly nice but i believe there's a little bug, when could gets affected by "poison" instead of the char glowing green, the sword does  :? is this a bug or its just happening to me?

Hmmm, my Cloud glows green when he's poisoned, but not his Buster Sword (but the other swords do). Strange...
« Last Edit: 2009-02-11 20:51:50 by Leighos Kudistos Megistos »

DarkVenomandCarnage

• FUTILE EFFORT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2009-02-11 20:50:57 »

I can't wait to get my own computer... *Drools over better Cloud and Shadow Cloud*
Any chance of say... Vincent? I would love to see all the characters, could really be a start for the best "user remake" yet!
EDIT: How about making a boss fight with Dark Cloud... Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........
« Last Edit: 2009-02-11 21:28:53 by DarkVenomandCarnage »

squallff8

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2009-02-11 22:35:16 »
Wow! :-o Great dark side of Cloud!!
Maybe you'll make some kind of new Lmit Break??Like Anti-Sora Form in KH :wink:

Olie

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2009-02-12 09:00:09 »
fuck i hate filefront, just tells me the file is un-avalible....cant u use something decent..like rs, mu or some shit.. jeez

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2009-02-12 12:37:26 »
I can't wait to get my own computer... *Drools over better Cloud and Shadow Cloud*
Any chance of say... Vincent? I would love to see all the characters, could really be a start for the best "user remake" yet!
EDIT: How about making a boss fight with Dark Cloud... Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Well, maybe APZ could make the final battle a bit more epic? You fly down to sephiroth and everytime you hit him he changes character, for example
Nudey Sephiroth, you hit him,
Turns into Dark Aerith, hit her,
Turns into Dark Tifa, hit her, does it for the other party members.
Then into Dark Cloud, hit him,
Then back into Nudey Sephiroth, who then has that strange HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Spazzm and dies.
Then, TADA, GAME COMPLETED!  :-D

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2009-02-12 19:39:31 »
Quote from: Olie
f*** i hate filefront, just tells me the file is un-avalible....cant u use something decent..like rs, mu or some sh*t.. jeez

There are more polite ways to ask for another hosting option.  I know if someone asked me the way you just "asked", I wouldn't be quick to go through the trouble for you.  Just because your anonymous and on the internet, doesn't mean you should throw your manners out.

Quote from: DarkVenomandCarnage
How about making a boss fight with Dark Cloud... Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

I thought it may be neat to incorporate him during Cloud's inner conflict (you know when he goes crazy in the islands).  Maybe replace one of the boss fights with this dark cloud.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2009-02-13 02:31:07 »
Well I dunno about all of that.  :| Alls I'm doing is replacing the models! I'm still basically a noob! Switching models is all I can do. Shadow Cloud will just be a texture swap. Just rename the new rtac file.  :-D i think I'll throw in come other palette swap tex's just for fun and variety.

The Final Battle is easy to fix yourself, just copy the main Cloud's files and rename all the rt's in the file names to si's. But I'll definitely fix that and re-upload the download. But! The final battle Cloud will have a new head in a more exaggerated angry expression.

And I don't have a problem with downloading from file-front it works for me and the computers I tested it on. But I think I can mirror the download on some other site. It won't happen right away, but it's something for me to think about.
« Last Edit: 2009-02-13 02:32:41 by apz freak »

Shuffle

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2009-02-13 06:01:59 »
hello, apz freak. What do you think about small model of Cloud? dont battle model

cloud1414

• Anthony Pierce
    • View Profile
    • The Legend Of Twilight
« Reply #173 on: 2009-02-13 06:04:30 »
He already said he will be working on the other models when he gets time :)
So just be patient :P

spidergaby

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2009-02-13 17:33:41 »
Can you send your model in .3ds format or .obj format please  :-) ?