Author Topic: Hello Forum  (Read 3339 times)

Mendelevium

• View Profile
Hello Forum
« on: 2010-01-22 03:04:12 »
Hello everyone, I have frequented these forums for the broader part of a year now. I have seen some ups, and some downs, but for the most part this place seems more than civil. I finally got around to making an account, silly me for being lazy all this time. I just wanted to say, this forum is amazing. ^.^ All these amazing mods. I just wanted to take some time to thank everyone here. For making my Final Fantasy VII and Some of my Final Fantasy VIII gaming experience so much better. Thank you!

Thank you sl1982, timu sumisu, d33eniz, Romeo14, Nero, Millenia, Pyrozen, Grimmy, Mako, and AlbertoPSP for Team Avalanche.
Thank you Aali for such an amazing graphics driver, of which makes all these new mods possible.
Thank you gjoerulv for such an awesome difficulty patch, it really made my FF7 gaming experiences much more of a challenge, and in the end more satisfying.
Thank you Fidecula for  an amazing music patch
Thank you dziugo for YAMP
Thank you ice_cold513 (and everyone else who is part of the PRP project.) for putting so much work into this project, even if I myself prefer the nostalgic chibi.
Thank you Borde for Kimera, and various other amazing tools you made. ^.^. You are a programming god.
Thank you Titeguy3 for making an easy to use installer, it has helped a lot of people out, including myself at more than one point.
Thank you APZ for the greatest cloud model i have ever seen, and it has inspired me to learn 3D myself. ^.^
Thank you Murak Modder, you may not release much, but you make really awesome mods. ^.^
Thank you Colly for so many contributions to the FF8 modding world.
Thank you Halkun for putting up with us, and being such an effective moderator. ^.^
Thank you Kudistos Megistos for being such an uplifting person, you make me smile with all your anime references.  :wink:
Thank you El Ammo Bandito! for being a fantastic photographer and an Admin to boot.
Thank you Qhimm for creating these forums!
And to everyone else who has contributed to these forums, I thank you too! I may not have named you all, but I thank you too!

« Last Edit: 2010-01-22 03:07:46 by Mendelevium »

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Re: Hello Forum
« Reply #1 on: 2010-01-22 03:18:31 »
Welcome to the forums :-D (even though you lurk)

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-01-22 03:32:13 »
You are welcome, now go make some awesome stuff for us to enjoy  :-P

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-01-22 04:49:01 »
 :-D Haha silly.
I plan to. After I learn 3D. :D
Thanks for the inspiration APZ. ^.^. And Timu sumisu, I loved your barret model. :D

I am also learning programming on the side. >.>.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-01-25 04:00:30 »
What a great entry, wonderful to have ye aboard, n glad you like my barret model, dont forget millenia, he textured it!

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-01-25 04:36:30 »
Welcome aboard!

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-01-25 04:56:41 »
Welcome aboard!

Oh. XD... *feels sad for saying this*
CHIYO CHAN! :D. XD

And yeah. I am glad to be aboard. XD. I wrote like a resume' thing for another forum when I introduced myself, I went way over board. XD. I showed my poems, my drawings, and just overall all my skills. XD. THey seemed to like it, but meh... Kinda pointless when it's a modding forum, I mean poetry and drawings. >.>

gjoerulv

• me
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #7 on: 2010-01-25 11:26:07 »
WoW (world of warcraft). What an entrance!  :-D
Azumanga daioh rules  :-D

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-01-25 12:59:49 »
Yay I got a thank you!!!

Look forward to seeing you around the forums.