Author Topic: FF7 Redesign (Added Wedge)  (Read 18843 times)

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Re: FF7 Redesign (Added Wedge)
« Reply #25 on: 2012-01-05 20:48:20 »
I'm only doing who is being redesigned, and there's already a 100% mod that changes all the NPCs into the CRP style.

-edit-
I don't normally just post updates without anyone leaving a comment, but I did some more progress.

I have all of the dialogue for the first disc changed, I changed 6 bosses completely, toughened up all of the others and I made full back stories for all of the major cast, including the enemies.

As well as this, I'm writing an omake for each person because each person has a background, and its unfeasible to go into the desired depth using flashbacks to give the player a taste for how I changed each person.

in recent news, I managed to give myself a third degree burn on my dominant hand, which burnt most of the skin off, and what's left swelled immensely and the only fingers I'm able to physically move are my pinkie and my thumb.

as well as working on this, I'm also working on quite a few other projects, several stories and working anything between 9 and 11 hours a day.

On a positive note, my main job doesn't require me to actually leave my house, so I can usually get quite a bit of time to do things in, including watching my vast, vast, immensely vast, anime collection.

due to my hand being rendered borderline useless, progress on this and my other projects are slowed, but for the FZP, about 90% of the graphical changes are finished, and I did several things without telling Furzball about for him and the player to discover as they play.

...and no, I'm not going to post details of that in both this and the other thread.

in terms of progress for this...

disc 1
models - around 60% changed
script - 100%
events - 100%

disc 2
models - around 60%
script - didn't start
events - didn't start

disc 3
models - around 60%
script - didn't start
events - didn't start

so, in answering any questions about progress and a potential release date, as and when it comes, this is presently just a hobby for me to do more or less.
« Last Edit: 2012-01-10 14:02:03 by kuroda masahiro »

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #26 on: 2012-08-02 21:28:25 »
is this still going

Datapack

• Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2012-09-11 18:26:20 »
It's pretty sad to see some good models go to waste...