Author Topic: [FF7PC][FF7_SYW_Unified] 1.08 (2024/04/13) - PC installer + Steam deck + iros  (Read 53632 times)

Final_Figue

• View Profile
Thank you Satsuki for the answer, I´ll see what I can do about it.

josephlara85

• View Profile
Version 1.06 update (dl links page 1):
-Updated FFNx version 1.18.1.40
-Updated Como Memory version 1.14
-Updated Black Chocobo version 1.15.0.4.1
-Updated New Threat mod version 2.0.99994
-Fixed "Always run" patches causing crashes if used simultaneously with footstep sounds
-Fixed "True wait" patches causing crashes in combat (French versions only)
-Fixed the mog game screen in the Gold Saucer in 16:9
-Fixed cutscenes having incorrect audio tracks when using Cosmo Memory (except intro)
-Fixed crash in Gi Cave with the French version of the New Threat mod
-Fixed missing '@' in Aavock's UI
-Optimised alignments in menus with the 30,000 HP/MP option
-Added a button (in the "Help" section) to create a debug archive you can provide in case of bug report

Hello, Im new to the forums!

First of all thanks to satsuki for his amazing work in this mod.
I have installed it succesfully in my windows PC and it looks amazing.
The problem lies with the steam deck version. I have installed everything using the guide on the first page but I get this error. I also had it on version 1.05, and I have updated just today to version 1.06
This is the error:

If I click continue, the menu appears and changes to dutsch (both interface and game language).
If I click Play FF7 a new popup appears and if I click continue again it stays forever on the Generate FFNx-Configuration part

Thanks in advance for the help!

kiko2277

• View Profile
Hello

SYW Unified FMV package won't finish the download using 7th Heaven app, all mods work as intended btw

here's the error log

05:42:01|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Starting download using URL: http://82.64.79.124:30271/share/DJyOmNARTbQ52oBk/%5BTsunamods%5D.SYW.Unified.FMV.V1.04.iro
05:42:02|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Error installing [Tsunamods] SYW Unified FMV - The mod is queued for install.
05:42:02|ERROR|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot determine compressed stream type. Supported Archive Formats: Zip, Rar, 7Zip, GZip, Tar

edit: nvm, fixed it by manually installing the iro
« Last Edit: 2024-03-30 02:49:38 by kiko2277 »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hello

SYW Unified FMV package won't finish the download using 7th Heaven app, all mods work as intended btw

here's the error log

05:42:01|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Starting download using URL: http://82.64.79.124:30271/share/DJyOmNARTbQ52oBk/%5BTsunamods%5D.SYW.Unified.FMV.V1.04.iro
05:42:02|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Error installing [Tsunamods] SYW Unified FMV - The mod is queued for install.
05:42:02|ERROR|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot determine compressed stream type. Supported Archive Formats: Zip, Rar, 7Zip, GZip, Tar

edit: nvm, fixed it by manually installing the iro
it's not a 7th support thread but in this case refresh the catalogs in 7th, it's often due to an updated link

MysticalOS

• View Profile
I registered just to tell you how much I appreciate you for creating a stand alone package for this pack. 7th Heaven is just not a good option on macOS (it's just never gonna run correctly there), where we're playing FF7 in a version of Wine that'll always be miles behind proton fork (be ig whisky, crossover, or portingkit).

7th heaven just does not like winemono at all. I only wish echo-s had a stand alone, that'd really make my day, but at least can make the game look good for now LD. If you know of a way to install that without 7th heaven mod manager, I'm all for it. not sure how to convert it to compatible loose files and add it to config.
« Last Edit: 2024-04-01 00:43:44 by MysticalOS »

chuck15

• View Profile
Hello

I would like to install the iro file for Chinese Traditional version in Taiwan,
and try many time to install it with showing garbled characters.... :(

Could you please teach me how to install it ?

Much appreciated. :)

CHT iro file link:
https://mega.nz/file/Y0xh2ITB#31p2cOdnl6YfGEpS71cYVUSO2NjJYW71arU-wVOd8dQ

« Last Edit: 2024-03-31 13:59:31 by chuck15 »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hello

I would like to install the iro file for Chinese Traditional version in Taiwan,
and try many time to install it with showing garbled characters.... :(

Could you please teach me how to install it ?

Much appreciated. :)

CHT iro file link:
https://mega.nz/file/Y0xh2ITB#31p2cOdnl6YfGEpS71cYVUSO2NjJYW71arU-wVOd8dQ
You mean with 7th or in my AIO pack ?

chuck15

• View Profile
You mean with 7th or in my AIO pack ?

Yes, I would like to install Chinese language for FF7.

By the way, if you want to add the Chinese version to you interface, I can help to do it.

Thanks a lot.

Enroth186

• View Profile
Hi. I am having problems installing this on the steam deck.
I followed the written guide on the first page here, and I got to the point where everything is installed and i need to start the FF7_SYW_Unified.exe.

Only an error message pops up: "The minimum supported platform is Windows 7".
I did the winetricks part, installing dot48, but this already game me some warnings that it might not work on a 64bit system.
Can somebody help me please?

OLKv3

• View Profile
How do I get the game to show the PSX controller icons? I have my DS4 connected and it works fine, but it still shows the PC icons (SWITCH) and such instead.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
How do I get the game to show the PSX controller icons? I have my DS4 connected and it works fine, but it still shows the PC icons (SWITCH) and such instead.
You can't with this AIO pack

VanDerBeek

• View Profile
I'm still somewhat new to this mod, but how do I access 'Battle test' in Gameplay mods? I have it enabled, but I'm not sure how to actually activate it in game? Is there a secret NPC somewhere or a button combo? Any help is appreciated!

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I'm still somewhat new to this mod, but how do I access 'Battle test' in Gameplay mods? I have it enabled, but I'm not sure how to actually activate it in game? Is there a secret NPC somewhere or a button combo? Any help is appreciated!
just read the help ^^' :
Battle test:

Add a new NPC to the "las02" field.

Talking to the NPC will allow you to select and start a specific battle.

Useful if you are a modder and want to test a specific battle without playing the full game.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Update 1.07, link in first post
-Updated FFNx version 1.19.0.0
-Fixed a bug with external SFX (via FFNx update)
-Fixed a rare slowdown when engaging in dialogue with certain NPCs (ChaOs or NinoStyle models only)
-Fixed the Cait Sith reporter model with NinoStyle models
-Fixed bug that the ancient temple clock was not synchronized with the 60 fps patch
-Fixed the color of the chocobos in the farm field when lighting is enabled
-Added a trainer function for more advanced mods
-Added the dynamic weapons mod for both ChaOs and NinoStyle models
-Added the 1 gil mod where you cannot have more than 1 gil on you during the game
-Added progressive difficulty mods (monster levels are relative to Cloud's level throughout the game)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
You may got this bug after 1.07 update:

if so just delete this folder (no real impact on game it's a realy small fix) i'll push an update to correct that in a few days (hours maybe)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Version 1.08:
-Added missing dependency for the trainer (needed with some computers).
-Corrected a folder collision bug.

Final_Figue

• View Profile
Hello Satsuki.

Right now I´m working on avatars, I would like to edit yours HD avatars, do I have your permission?, obviously I´ll give you credits.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hello Satsuki.

Right now I´m working on avatars, I would like to edit yours HD avatars, do I have your permission?, obviously I´ll give you credits.
No problem with me but you'll need to ask Aavock's too , we worked both on them (https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=20331.0)

Final_Figue

• View Profile
Thank you for the answer, I´m going to ask him.