Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4825417 times)

wdx

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.991)
« Reply #11150 on: 2022-01-13 06:28:57 »
NT 2.0  type b  played 1.5 before got to kalm flashback but yuffi event dident happen

yuffie event still occurs there. are you running any other mods field mods maybe could interfere depending on load priority.

Zantetzulken

• View Profile
« Reply #11151 on: 2022-01-13 06:55:01 »
yuffie event still occurs there. are you running any other mods field mods maybe could interfere depending on load priority.

not really saw yuffi at chocobo farm aswell toguth that was normal so keep going guess iam fucked and have to play from scrach then  could interact with her but tol somethign about chocobo my load oder will up loead it now

https://imgur.com/a/QIH1HeH

EDIT had  save file now running same squense and it worked same loadorder  strange tho becasue it dident work at first XD and now it did
« Last Edit: 2022-01-13 08:05:40 by Zantetzulken »

javisanchez1234567

• View Profile
« Reply #11152 on: 2022-01-13 21:48:01 »
Hello Sega.
I have played the Spanish version of your mod for the second time and I liked it again. I prefer to play NT before the original, but there are some things that I don't understand how you could do. For example, I've messed around with the mod programs a bit and I see that even though I put the ignore barrier option, the heals still don't ignore barrier. How did you get it?

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
« Reply #11153 on: 2022-01-16 20:17:41 »
So, am I a bad person if I say that this mod runs better than FF7 Remake?

Drayenn

• View Profile
« Reply #11154 on: 2022-01-17 14:47:52 »
So, am I a bad person if I say that this mod runs better than FF7 Remake?

Did you fuck a dog during the statement?

If not, you probably just said something extremely normal.

To be a bad person, you'll have to try a lot harder

MrMadakey

• View Profile
« Reply #11155 on: 2022-01-26 10:07:42 »
Hey me again..

So it doesn't matter who replies to this just wondering if I've missed a few items along the way.

So I'm in disc 3 on version 2.0 type b and starting to clean things up bosses wise. However I've obviously been watching some videos from others and noticed a few things such as Gospel Sparks (An item that gives peerless) and Hydro Splinter Materia. Now when checking the documentation provided with the New Threat Download it doesn't actually say where to get Gospel Sparks from and it also says that Hydro could be found in Junon Docks.. Now there wasn't any materia in Junon docks to my recollection and considering I'm at the point I am now I'm a little confused where it is.. Have I missed it ?

Also the thing I'm mainly curious about is where I would find a Gospel Sparks..

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #11156 on: 2022-01-26 15:14:46 »
Right, I'm back. Thanks to wdx and others for answering questions while I was gone. Sorry for any questions that went unanswered.

Please, if someone knows, let me know what this item does/what's it used for:

Spoiler: show
Synthesis Cell, apparently you get it once you Morph Jenova-Death but I missed it and I don't want to do that battle again :(

But if it is important I'll redo it...thanks in advanced.

*I misread it initially

This item raises the target's Strength, Magic, Defence, and Magic Defence by +100% (like maxing out stats using a Hero Drink). However it also inflicts gradual-petrify, sap, Death Sentence, and Resist so some care is needed when using it. If you can protect yourself from these status ailments then it's a very potent item.

Hello Sega.
I have played the Spanish version of your mod for the second time and I liked it again. I prefer to play NT before the original, but there are some things that I don't understand how you could do. For example, I've messed around with the mod programs a bit and I see that even though I put the ignore barrier option, the heals still don't ignore barrier. How did you get it?

This is done through an .exe edit I believe:
#Restorative Magic ignores MBarrier
5DEBB4 = 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

What this does is it NOPs the check for MBarrier from the magic formula generally used for healing magic. The spanish .EXE differs slightly in offsets from the english one however, so the difference in offset will need to be accounted for. I'm unsure what it is.

Hydro Materia is found in the Junon Docks on Disc 2/3, on the screen where you performed the send-off for Rufus; the cargo ship will now be gone and the Materia should be sitting on the empty port somewhere.

Gospel Sparks I think are finite in supply (they grant invincibility being the reason for that); one is listed as being in the North Crater's Left-Up path.

I'll be putting up an update today (2.0992) to fix reported issues; current list is:

-) Removed rename function during a scene that caused Cait's name to also change
-) Typo on train conductor's dialogue
-) Removed rename functions from Silver Chocobo due to unintended side-effects
-) Reactor 5 Type B: Save Point allowed access to SP Upgrade screen prematurely
-) Champion Belt: Vit+20 raised to Vit+45
-) Barret's Limit Break 'Mindblow' now deals Magic damage as intended instead of MP damage
-) X-Potion adjusted: In-battle, can be used on a single target for a focused heal or spread across party
-) Updated text for Cid's special items in his innate descriptions in Beginner's Hall & Respectable Inn
-) Type B: Scene fixed when exiting the elevator if Jessie not helped on the way out
-) Type B: Tifa line change in Sector 7 prior to Reactor 5 mission departure
-) Type B: Missing camera data for Sector 7 scene re-added
-) Type B: Sewer boss cleanup handling of the water treatment machine when KO'd
-) Type B: Reactor 5 boss reduced number of enemies in 2nd wave by 1
-) Disabled PHS from Save Point near Ropeway station when about to meet Cait Sith to prevent softlock
-) Iron Bangle: Materia slot added
-) Hard Mode description updated; EXP given is 1.25x higher rather than 0.5x lower
-) Boss in Great Glacier was using a placeholder model and has been updated to the intended model
-) Gi Nattak: Rekindle set to 1 target instead of all to avoid an issue where he could heal himself with it
-) Issue where Tifa could softlock during movement at the Sector 7 train station on Type B route
-) Conditions for playing Tifa's Piano for Final Heaven extended to include other party leaders (Tifa must be in active party)
-) Rebalancing for a boss fight on Disc 3 (and script/AI stability check)
-) Harpy is now more likely to use Aqualung (chance increases as HP decreases; can only cast Aqualung once)
-) Removed walkmesh deactivation on the dog in the cupboard in Kalm which could result in the character being softlocked if in the wrong place
-) Updated documentation for some erroneous information and leftover notes
-) Enemy Away unequipped from Aeris' starting equipment; this is now placed in Sector 5 Slum (outside entrance to junkyard)
-) Great Glacier: Moved location of Slash-All Materia from Mountain \ trail to Hot Springs area
-) North Crater: Added Comet Materia (only present if it was missed in the Whirlwind Maze)
« Last Edit: 2022-01-26 15:20:40 by Sega Chief »

Zikeagez

• View Profile
« Reply #11157 on: 2022-01-27 00:49:35 »
Was Mr. Smile moved from the Mythril Mines when updated to 2.0? I don't need to know specifically where / when we encounter him if it did change... I just want to be sure I didn't miss something important on my playthrough.

Thanks!

wdx

• View Profile
« Reply #11158 on: 2022-01-27 06:47:04 »
Was Mr. Smile moved from the Mythril Mines when updated to 2.0? I don't need to know specifically where / when we encounter him if it did change... I just want to be sure I didn't miss something important on my playthrough.

Thanks!

yes he is now found at certain points of time within game events.  the first event
 is just after the boss the Cargo ship

MrMadakey

• View Profile
« Reply #11159 on: 2022-01-27 12:10:16 »
Hydro Materia is found in the Junon Docks on Disc 2/3, on the screen where you performed the send-off for Rufus; the cargo ship will now be gone and the Materia should be sitting on the empty port somewhere.

Gospel Sparks I think are finite in supply (they grant invincibility being the reason for that); one is listed as being in the North Crater's Left-Up path.

Your brain is gigantic and I want to kiss it. Very clever sir.. Very very clever. Found both items as mentioned and I would like to apologise for being blind and not noticing in the documentation unlike first mentioned. I genuinely didn't see it! Thank you again!
« Last Edit: 2022-01-27 12:12:16 by MrMadakey »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.992)
« Reply #11160 on: 2022-01-27 17:16:41 »
Mod updated to 2.0992

Patch notes below (one thing was added from last post, Icicle Inn save point was moved)

-) Removed rename function during a scene that caused Cait's name to also change
-) Reactor 5 Type B: Save Point allowed use of SP Upgrades prematurely
-) Barret's Limit Break 'Mindblow' now deals Magic damage as intended instead of MP damage
-) X-Potion adjusted: In-battle, can be used on a single target for a focused heal or spread across party
-) Updated text for Cid's special items in his innate descriptions in Beginner's Hall & Respectable Inn
-) Type B: Scene fixed when exiting the elevator if Jessie not helped on the way out
-) Disabled PHS from Save Point near Ropeway station when about to meet Cait Sith to prevent softlock
-) Hard Mode description updated; EXP given is 1.25x higher rather than 0.5x lower
-) Boss in Great Glacier was using a placeholder model and has been updated to the intended model
-) Gi Nattak: Rekindle set to 1 target instead of all to avoid an issue where he could heal himself with it
-) Issue where Tifa could softlock during movement at the Sector 7 train station on Type B route
-) Conditions for playing Tifa's Piano for Final Heaven extended to include other party leaders (Tifa must be in active party)
-) Harpy is now more likely to use Aqualung (chance increases as HP decreases; can only cast Aqualung once)
-) Removed walkmesh deactivation on the dog in the cupboard in Kalm which could result in the character being softlocked if in the wrong place
-) Enemy Away unequipped from Aeris' starting equipment; this is now placed in Sector 5 Slum (outside entrance to junkyard)
-) Great Glacier: Moved location of Slash-All Materia from Mountain \ trail to Hot Springs area
-) North Crater: Added Comet Materia (only present if it was missed in the Whirlwind Maze)
-) Icicle Inn: Moves Save Point indoors

Silver92

• View Profile
« Reply #11161 on: 2022-01-28 23:13:22 »
Hey guys, thanks for the awesome mod and dedication to the forum.
I just can't find the right documentation that says where all the lvl4 limits are and the new content in general, is there a list or something? I can't find it in the 2.0 documents, everything but that.. thanks!
Also, I just completed the special fight, should have 15k gp but got none?
« Last Edit: 2022-01-29 01:05:00 by Silver92 »

wdx

• View Profile
« Reply #11162 on: 2022-01-29 11:54:04 »
Hey guys, thanks for the awesome mod and dedication to the forum.
I just can't find the right documentation that says where all the lvl4 limits are and the new content in general, is there a list or something? I can't find it in the 2.0 documents, everything but that.. thanks!
Also, I just completed the special fight, should have 15k gp but got none?

there is a chap on the highwind near cait sith which is the 'intel officer' he will direct you to the vast majority of additional content inclusive of some of the limit break locations.

the special battle if your speaking of, the VERY first time it will give you a large amount of BP not GP.  after should give a lot less BP as the
gilgamesh fight
only triggers once.  if you mean u had Gold Saucer Points. I believe that 10K GP Is the the limit of GP that your allowed which is required for
cait siths ultimate weapon
which can be bought from
 the girl in the amusement arcade which trades points for items

Level4 limit breaks:
Clouds & Areith
nibelheim flashback down to basement area within the mansion

redxiii
return to cosmo canyon gicavekey nip through there to the end

barret
speak to marlene in kalm shop, with him in the party

tifa - same place as original game
 need her in party (perhaps leader) piano in her house nibelheim

cid soon as you get
 the highwind

vincent
battle square

yuffie's has 2 steps return to
 climb the pagoda (perhaps for a second time) fight shingodo for reward
then nip to the
 sacred cave behind wutai (the one with the statues)
there you will have another
 boss fight fight
with that as the the reward.

might of missed one or two but pretty certain you'll find them ok :)
i have a prettty comphrensive doc uploaded which can find at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UXnqC_AOEVEUEKx6ABYyzGBJ2a29qA7cS2rdk02nbFo/edit?usp=sharing contains major spoilers thou.  will need to update for latest 2.0992 version thou a little bit :)
« Last Edit: 2022-01-29 12:21:54 by wdx »

Bonhart

• View Profile
« Reply #11163 on: 2022-01-29 14:10:51 »
where can i find morph materia in b scenario (2.0992)? cant find it at Aerith's house...
« Last Edit: 2022-01-29 14:19:15 by Bonhart »

wdx

• View Profile
« Reply #11164 on: 2022-01-29 17:28:48 »
where can i find morph materia in b scenario (2.0992)? cant find it at Aerith's house...

it should be in
  her garden

Zikeagez

• View Profile
« Reply #11165 on: 2022-01-29 17:36:48 »
I assume this update is safe to apply if you were playing on 2.0 previously without any save file issues? Appreciate all the work this is great!

Mod updated to 2.0992

Patch notes below (one thing was added from last post, Icicle Inn save point was moved)

-) Reactor 5 Type B: Save Point allowed use of SP Upgrades prematurely
-) Icicle Inn: Moves Save Point indoors

Bonhart

• View Profile
« Reply #11166 on: 2022-01-29 17:40:06 »
it should be in
  her garden

nope, it was there in 2.0991 but now its gone...
« Last Edit: 2022-01-30 03:23:13 by Bonhart »

EliteOne

• View Profile
« Reply #11167 on: 2022-01-29 19:41:37 »
Right, I'm back. Thanks to wdx and others for answering questions while I was gone. Sorry for any questions that went unanswered.

can you please change Ruby weapon's HP to 1 million, and AP gained back to 50,000 ??

also, Diamond/Ultima/Emerald weapon should also have their HP changed, to 1 million.

finally, i was thinking that on Hard mode, their HP could be set to more than 1 million.

CultivatedFinch

• View Profile
« Reply #11168 on: 2022-01-30 10:02:51 »
I also can't find the Morph materia. It's not in Aerith's garden where it usually is, and the Enemy Away materia keeps respawning every time I leave the screen where it's located.

AhBeng2

• View Profile
« Reply #11169 on: 2022-01-30 13:54:23 »
Hi Sega,

I've been playing your New Threat 2.0 (both Type A and B) mod and it has really put a fresh coat of paint on an old classic. The way you added the twist of saving Aeris and to seamlessly adapt her presence to the later part of the story is simply brilliant and very creative. I can only imagine how much work that you have put in to make this mod happen.

I have a few questions regarding the latest version 2.0992 (pertains to Type A but maybe Type B too):

1. I can't seem to find the morph materia. IIRC, it used to be in Aeris' garden in the earlier versions (eg. 2.0991) but it is no longer there. Has it been moved elsewhere?

2. The Enemy Away materia seems to be still equipped on Aeris when you first meet her in the church. Also, the Enemy Away materia that is placed in the junkyard seems to always spawn every time you return to the junkyard screen.

3. The dialog for Tifa when the party confronts Don Corneo at the Da Chao statue during Yuffie's side quest (the one where she steals your materia) seems to be mixed up for Type A and Type B. Apparently, in type A, Tifa says something along the lines "I know you. You are that sleaze from Wall Market." whereas in type B, her dialog goes like "That fall really hurt." It seems that her dialog makes more sense (story-wise) if they were switched around.

4. In the earlier versions, you could exchange GPs for the speed plus materia and also, win the 1/35 statue from the submarine minigame at the Wonder Square. Apparently, this feature is missing from this version. Did I miss something?

5. The documentation provided indicates that Cait Sith's weapon HP Shout can be obtained from Wonder Square but I can't find it there in this version. Did I miss something here as well?

Thanks a lot for this wonderful mod.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #11170 on: 2022-01-30 18:09:05 »

I also can't find the Morph materia. It's not in Aerith's garden where it usually is, and the Enemy Away materia keeps respawning every time I leave the screen where it's located.

I think these are likely related; will sort it out and update tonight.

can you please change Ruby weapon's HP to 1 million, and AP gained back to 50,000 ??

also, Diamond/Ultima/Emerald weapon should also have their HP changed, to 1 million.

finally, i was thinking that on Hard mode, their HP could be set to more than 1 million.

All that would accomplish is dragging the respective fights out and wouldn't serve much purpose.

Hi Sega,

I've been playing your New Threat 2.0 (both Type A and B) mod and it has really put a fresh coat of paint on an old classic. The way you added the twist of saving Aeris and to seamlessly adapt her presence to the later part of the story is simply brilliant and very creative. I can only imagine how much work that you have put in to make this mod happen.

I have a few questions regarding the latest version 2.0992 (pertains to Type A but maybe Type B too):

1. I can't seem to find the morph materia. IIRC, it used to be in Aeris' garden in the earlier versions (eg. 2.0991) but it is no longer there. Has it been moved elsewhere?

2. The Enemy Away materia seems to be still equipped on Aeris when you first meet her in the church. Also, the Enemy Away materia that is placed in the junkyard seems to always spawn every time you return to the junkyard screen.

3. The dialog for Tifa when the party confronts Don Corneo at the Da Chao statue during Yuffie's side quest (the one where she steals your materia) seems to be mixed up for Type A and Type B. Apparently, in type A, Tifa says something along the lines "I know you. You are that sleaze from Wall Market." whereas in type B, her dialog goes like "That fall really hurt." It seems that her dialog makes more sense (story-wise) if they were switched around.

4. In the earlier versions, you could exchange GPs for the speed plus materia and also, win the 1/35 statue from the submarine minigame at the Wonder Square. Apparently, this feature is missing from this version. Did I miss something?

5. The documentation provided indicates that Cait Sith's weapon HP Shout can be obtained from Wonder Square but I can't find it there in this version. Did I miss something here as well?

Thanks a lot for this wonderful mod.

1 and 2 are probably linked, so will sort that out.

Will swap around if they're backwards.

There should be a 1/35 soldier won from the submarine minigame after all levels of it are cleared. Speed Plus should also be tradeable at Wonder Square for a prize; the prize list seems to update 3 times and it seems that Speed Plus is available from the 2nd set (likely after the party acquires the Tiny Bronco; I think that's when the first change occurs, if not then after acquiring the Highwind). HP Shout should also be buyable here once you unlock the Highwind or when reaching Disc 3.

Edit: That should be it sorted; the new Enemy Away pickup was toggling the Morph value instead of its own one. As the Morph pickup flag will remain flipped for players who encountered this, I've set Morph onto a new variable so that it can be picked up on affected saves.
« Last Edit: 2022-01-30 18:24:19 by Sega Chief »

Silver92

• View Profile
« Reply #11171 on: 2022-01-30 19:56:27 »
there is a chap on the highwind near cait sith which is the 'intel officer' he will direct you to the vast majority of additional content inclusive of some of the limit break locations.

the special battle if your speaking of, the VERY first time it will give you a large amount of BP not GP.  after should give a lot less BP as the
gilgamesh fight
only triggers once.  if you mean u had Gold Saucer Points. I believe that 10K GP Is the the limit of GP that your allowed which is required for
cait siths ultimate weapon
which can be bought from
 the girl in the amusement arcade which trades points for items

Level4 limit breaks:
Clouds & Areith
nibelheim flashback down to basement area within the mansion

redxiii
return to cosmo canyon gicavekey nip through there to the end

barret
speak to marlene in kalm shop, with him in the party

tifa - same place as original game
 need her in party (perhaps leader) piano in her house nibelheim

cid soon as you get
 the highwind

vincent
battle square

yuffie's has 2 steps return to
 climb the pagoda (perhaps for a second time) fight shingodo for reward
then nip to the
 sacred cave behind wutai (the one with the statues)
there you will have another
 boss fight fight
with that as the the reward.

might of missed one or two but pretty certain you'll find them ok :)
i have a prettty comphrensive doc uploaded which can find at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UXnqC_AOEVEUEKx6ABYyzGBJ2a29qA7cS2rdk02nbFo/edit?usp=sharing contains major spoilers thou.  will need to update for latest 2.0992 version thou a little bit :)

Thanks for the reply! Found pretty much everything.
I see there are other optional bosses like a chocobo in the glacier? Is there a list of these extras? Also if there are new post endgame bosses?
Finally, is there no way of getting Could's pre-ultima weapon... weapons outside of the memory?I can't find either the "Iron Giant" nor "Wolfmeister" nor "Soldier 1st" anywhere to get the Ragnarok, any options?

EliteOne

• View Profile
« Reply #11172 on: 2022-01-30 20:37:55 »
All that would accomplish is dragging the respective fights out and wouldn't serve much purpose.

why did you lower the AP received from Ruby Weapon, from 50,000 down to 4,500 ??

AP received was already where it was supposed to be.

also, my other suggestions would serve a purpose, on Hard mode.

AhBeng2

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.993)
« Reply #11173 on: 2022-01-30 20:52:31 »
I think these are likely related; will sort it out and update tonight.

1 and 2 are probably linked, so will sort that out.

Will swap around if they're backwards.

There should be a 1/35 soldier won from the submarine minigame after all levels of it are cleared. Speed Plus should also be tradeable at Wonder Square for a prize; the prize list seems to update 3 times and it seems that Speed Plus is available from the 2nd set (likely after the party acquires the Tiny Bronco; I think that's when the first change occurs, if not then after acquiring the Highwind). HP Shout should also be buyable here once you unlock the Highwind or when reaching Disc 3.

Edit: That should be it sorted; the new Enemy Away pickup was toggling the Morph value instead of its own one. As the Morph pickup flag will remain flipped for players who encountered this, I've set Morph onto a new variable so that it can be picked up on affected saves.

Thanks for making the changes.

I still can't get the Speed Plus materia and HP Shout from Wonder Square. I assume it is obtained from the girl at the amusement arcade. There are three items labelled with ???????? that cost 500, 1000 and 2000 GP. I've tried exchanging all those three items and I got the carob nut, gil plus materia and exp plus materia respectively. It seems like these are the same items exchanged in the original game.

In the documentation, HP shout costs 10000 GP but there is no exchangeable item from Wonder Square at that "price". I've tried going to Wonder Square to exchange items after I got the Highwind and in Disc 3.

I have not played the sub game recently but I remember in 2.0991, there were 5 levels to choose from - the Junon reactor, Levels 1,2,3 and 4. And, according to the documentation, you need to win 5 times to get the 1/35 soldier. But, in 2.0992, there seem to be only four levels (The Junon reactor level is gone). I would presume that you only need to win the minigame 4 times now to get the 1/35 soldier?

By the way, just a minor question: Is Tifa dialog's during the confrontation with Don Corneo at Wutai in Types A and B meant to be swapped around because her dialog is still the same in 2.0993 Type A i.e. "I know you. You are the sleaze from Wall Market."?
« Last Edit: 2022-01-30 21:17:49 by AhBeng2 »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.993)
« Reply #11174 on: 2022-01-30 23:47:37 »
Thanks for the reply! Found pretty much everything.
I see there are other optional bosses like a chocobo in the glacier? Is there a list of these extras? Also if there are new post endgame bosses?
Finally, is there no way of getting Could's pre-ultima weapon... weapons outside of the memory?I can't find either the "Iron Giant" nor "Wolfmeister" nor "Soldier 1st" anywhere to get the Ragnarok, any options?

If not picked up from Wolfmeister or Soldier: 1sts then Iron Giant can be found on the left-down path (think it's the last screen of this route); I added him to the encounter tables there so he's not locked to the final descent anymore.

why did you lower the AP received from Ruby Weapon, from 50,000 down to 4,500 ??

AP received was already where it was supposed to be.

also, my other suggestions would serve a purpose, on Hard mode.

I didn't feel that amount was really needed anymore; a lot of the Summon Materia that could have used it in vanilla, for instance KOTR, is 1-star in NT and doesn't require any AP. I went with around the same value for a lot of the Disc 3 bosses. I don't see a reason not to tune this back up though so will do that on the next patch and adjust Emerald Weapon's AP as well.

I just don't feel that extending the length of the fight with more HP is a good way to go for making the fight harder. 1million HP I don't think would be a good idea for NT either as it's not as easy to land the same kind of numbers that you can in vanilla; Emerald had this amount in vanilla and the only practical way to beat it in a timely fashion was to use KOTR or some other consecutive hit attack that could land max damage per hit (otherwise you're there for a very long battle of attrition).

Thanks for making the changes.

I still can't get the Speed Plus materia and HP Shout from Wonder Square. I assume it is obtained from the girl at the amusement arcade. There are three items labelled with ???????? that cost 500, 1000 and 2000 GP. I've tried exchanging all those three items and I got the carob nut, gil plus materia and exp plus materia respectively. It seems like these are the same items exchanged in the original game.

In the documentation, HP shout costs 10000 GP but there is no exchangeable item from Wonder Square at that "price". I've tried going to Wonder Square to exchange items after I got the Highwind and in Disc 3.

I have not played the sub game recently but I remember in 2.0991, there were 5 levels to choose from - the Junon reactor, Levels 1,2,3 and 4. And, according to the documentation, you need to win 5 times to get the 1/35 soldier. But, in 2.0992, there seem to be only four levels (The Junon reactor level is gone). I would presume that you only need to win the minigame 4 times now to get the 1/35 soldier?

By the way, just a minor question: Is Tifa dialog's during the confrontation with Don Corneo at Wutai in Types A and B meant to be swapped around because her dialog is still the same in 2.0993 Type A i.e. "I know you. You are the sleaze from Wall Market."?

Those are the vanilla items, yeah. That's very concerning because if that's giving you the vanilla prizes, it means your Flevel would be vanilla too; it's either not been patched or has been overwritten by another mod. The listed prize text should look like this:

10GP = Hi-Potion
20GP = Ether
80GP = Holy Torch
100GP = X-Potion
300GP = Gold Ticket
500GP = ? ? ? ? Bracelet
2000GP = ? ? ? ? Materia
10000GP = ? ? ? ? Weapon
Don't want to exchange

If this text is different in any way, it means the flevel isn't patched or has been overwritten. When you next run the game, try selecting New Game and see if the Game Type selection text box appears; if it instead just goes straight into the opening FMV then that'd be another indicator that it's a vanilla flevel.