Author Topic: Project Edge (Jusete's field scenes)  (Read 399365 times)

AuthenticM

• View Profile
Re: Project Edge (Jusete's field scenes)
« Reply #975 on: 2021-12-29 23:19:09 »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #976 on: 2021-12-30 06:27:27 »

Salk

• View Profile
« Reply #977 on: 2021-12-31 07:23:23 »
Beautiful work, jusete!

By the way, I have a question/request: I think it would be great if the scenes that include animations may be prioritized before any other because even if now there is a way to play the animations in the upscaled scenes, it seems that enabling that takes a huge performance hit on very powerful computers too.

jusete

• https://www.paypal.me/JRGV
    • View Profile
    • Donate here

jusete

• View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #979 on: 2022-01-21 22:48:42 »
Beautiful work, jusete!

By the way, I have a question/request: I think it would be great if the scenes that include animations may be prioritized before any other because even if now there is a way to play the animations in the upscaled scenes, it seems that enabling that takes a huge performance hit on very powerful computers too.
I´m doing the fields following the main story of the game. Most of the scenes i´m doing in Midgard have animations and they work fine, unless your are talking about other animations I´m not aware...

travvy87

• View Profile
« Reply #980 on: 2022-01-22 03:41:53 »
I have a question, I've tried searching but to no avail. I'm using the iro posted a few pages back in December of all your current fields. How do I add these new releases to that iro? I found a png > dds converter which converted that iro to dds files (i have no idea if they were or weren't png etc)

Mainly I'd like to keep updating it as you release new fields, otherwise would I need to wait till new iro's are released that contact all current fields?

Hope that makes sense

SoulEvan

• View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 2022-01-22 10:02:42 »
Thank you very much. As always, great work.
« Last Edit: 2022-02-03 05:00:39 by SoulEvan »

Salk

• View Profile
« Reply #982 on: 2022-01-24 09:22:18 »
Hello jusete!

I´m doing the fields following the main story of the game. Most of the scenes i´m doing in Midgard have animations and they work fine, unless your are talking about other animations I´m not aware...

What I am talking about is this: https://githubhelp.com/julianxhokaxhiu/FFNx/issues/27

There are a number of fields where an animation should be playing. But upscaled background used to break this and the animation is replaced by a static texture. FFNx offers now an option to make them work again but at the cost of an extremely heavy FPS loss.

Those fields would be, in my opnion, the ones that would most need your replacing them because of this problem.

I hope I have been more clear now.  ;)

Godspeed and thanks again for your fantastic work!

Tyler Durden

• I Am Jacks Broken Heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 2022-01-27 01:51:56 »
I have a question, I've tried searching but to no avail. I'm using the iro posted a few pages back in December of all your current fields. How do I add these new releases to that iro? I found a png > dds converter which converted that iro to dds files (i have no idea if they were or weren't png etc)

Mainly I'd like to keep updating it as you release new fields, otherwise would I need to wait till new iro's are released that contact all current fields?

Hope that makes sense

Check out the tools in 7th Heaven, you can unpack the IRO and then add as needed.

btw, these new fields look amazing Jusete, thank you so much!  8-)

DuPz0r

• View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 2022-02-10 00:08:46 »
I just wanted to say this is an amazing project, such dedication! I wish I had the time to help model and render some of these, it's a big task no doubt. I have modeling, texturing and rendering knowledge, but not this kind of quality. Maybe one day I will try and put my skills to use here.

Anyway, I mainly signed up to praise you guys for the hard work and passion for FFVII, keep up the top quality work with these Feild Screens, and keep the game alive. I love everything you guys are doing!

Arnauw

• View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 2022-04-26 18:50:33 »
Wow I just created an account just to say your work is just amazing Jusete !
That's simply incredible !
Can't wait for the mod to be finished.
Btw, what percentage of the game is finished yet ?
There is 40 pages so sorry if you said that somewhere ^^
Anyway keep up the good work !

capasmeagol

• View Profile
« Reply #986 on: 2022-05-05 01:45:51 »
In case no one has found the answer yet rouphly 101 of 729 fields have been finished so far I do not now details just did a count of what I've downloaded

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #987 on: 2022-06-12 21:18:42 »
so jusete, how is the rest of the project progressing? ^^

SoulEvan

• View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 2022-08-28 07:57:06 »
Anyone alive? :?

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 2022-08-28 10:25:16 »
On the discord, yeah.

jusete

• View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #990 on: 2022-09-29 19:14:48 »
Sorry, I've been a bit disconnected from modding and modelling. I'm really busy ATM at home and work so not too much time to spend on the mod. I'll have some time on the weekend though and ill try to finish the train station. I'm more active in the discord channel so if you have any questions just post it there.

Ldy_Death

• View Profile
« Reply #991 on: 2022-10-15 15:33:07 »
So.. the project is dead?  :(

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #992 on: 2022-10-17 22:20:13 »
Not dead, just a hobby when he gets time is all. Working on mods can be tough to do when it comes to juggling IRL and keeping that motivation to continue. Sometimes you just wanna sit and chill.
if I could pay him to quit his job and do this full-time I totally would. Just keep supporting and he'll get there eventually

Ldy_Death

• View Profile
« Reply #993 on: 2022-10-31 15:25:20 »
That's why I asked, to know if he was is resting, on vacation or has stopped making mods for reasons like work and stuff like that. I wouldn't mind to support him if he was on patreon (I do it with Xenoverse 2 modders). I'm not precisely the biggest fan of FFVII Remake and this field project is something amazing that makes it possible to have a faithful remake of the game.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: 2022-10-31 23:50:48 »
That's why I asked, to know if he was is resting, on vacation or has stopped making mods for reasons like work and stuff like that. I wouldn't mind to support him if he was on patreon (I do it with Xenoverse 2 modders). I'm not precisely the biggest fan of FFVII Remake and this field project is something amazing that makes it possible to have a faithful remake of the game.

He just posted a new field on discord like a few days ago.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #995 on: 2022-11-01 03:39:59 »
basically qhimm is dying, all the modders etc are moving to discord, nexus etc, it's getting boring to have 1000 different accounts -.- it's like for nino's models what was the interest to come and post it on qhimm when that the download link redirect to nexus. it's much more practical to have links like mediafire, mega etc. as everyone can benefit from them, members and visitors alike.
« Last Edit: 2022-11-01 03:45:06 by ff7maniac »

SoulEvan

• View Profile
« Reply #996 on: 2022-11-01 14:09:59 »
Is it possible to post the new fields here as well? I also have no interest in having a Discord account.  ::)

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: 2022-11-02 08:57:10 »
The pack in the catalog has it. It's up to date.

SoulEvan

• View Profile
« Reply #998 on: 2022-11-02 19:25:53 »
And the preview images from the new scenes? Where can I find these?

I wish Jusete could still publish the fields here, like he did that for years! I thought the whole time, and maybe other people too, nothing happened here and now I see the package were updated a couple times, but no comment in this thread here... No updates in this thread here. Instead they are all fled to the ****(Use your imagine for the stars :D ) discord and "strangers" tell me, they are all on discord.  ::)  These are not good manners! I hate this approach. You started it here, not on discord.

Hope u can release the updates here again, like u did that before the goddamn Discord.

Greetings.

« Last Edit: 2022-11-02 20:06:52 by SoulEvan »

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #999 on: 2022-11-02 20:24:11 »
The pack in the catalog has it. It's up to date.

which catalog are you talking about?