Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] Multiple mods and Modding Framework-The Reunion [R06f]  (Read 3071146 times)

Wiseman

• View Profile
I'm sorry, but I can't download the R06. When I click, the following link "about:blank blocked" appears.

R06 hasn't released yet.

d1474796

• View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: 2019-10-17 15:29:53 »
« Last Edit: 2019-11-22 08:37:37 by Lorath »

Mabinog

• View Profile
I was just curious; are WEAPON, Audio Replacement and Soldier Quest still in the works or have they been scrapped?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
I was just curious; are WEAPON, Audio Replacement and Soldier Quest still in the works or have they been scrapped?

They're in the works and Audio Replacement is complete. See Reunion Database.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
R06 hasn't released yet.

Not only that but the very top of the first post has blue writing telling people it isn't.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Due to time constraints, the bulk of R06 is still on course for tomorrow, but I think R07 will be brought forward within a few weeks of it to add new models after I've sorted through Kal's latest - and fixed up some other bugs and issues.

The main thing is getting the new framework out there and then ironing out all the crap.

My latest fix to ff7.exe to ignore and bypass main registry values has also fixed up R06 to work with Steam's original exe and launcher too.  That's a bonus.

kbraman3347

• View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Cheers sir!

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile

Update:

I've been working flat out for the best part of a week with minor breaks and the installer is done - all files are ready apart from Kal's.

So, what's the problem?  The problem is I probably need a few more days to get tutorial fixed up, for Luksy to fix one remaining bug in ts, and to sort through the remainder of Kal's models.  The odds of this being released 19th are not impossible,  but not likely.  In any case, we are literally a few days off now. Even if tomorrow is missed, you won't have much longer to wait.

This is a much harder thing to complete than even I gave it credit.   I have all day Monday off work, so that's looking likely the day.  The deadlines do help though - as they force me to work harder.

« Last Edit: 2019-10-18 22:38:39 by DLPB »

the_randomizer85

• View Profile
It's okay, crap happens, don't be too hard on yoursself

Salk

• View Profile
Deadlines can be a powerful incentive.

If you didn't have one set you wouldn't have probably even realized, despite past experiences, the amount of work that still needed to be done.

Godspeed!

e2zippo

• View Profile
No worries! Take your time! We can all wait  :)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
It's arriving.  Kicking and screaming.

Mabinog

• View Profile

GregOli

• View Profile
Choo Choo... All aboard the hype train!  :-D

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
The deadlines do help though - as they force me to work harder.

Much love for the Brits... both the almost, but not quite, entirely unlike sane ones, and those other poofters (oh, wait, that's an Aussie term) who bring us translations that actually do make sense <3

luksy

• View Profile
Lusky?? For shame.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
 ;D

Lusty Lusky.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxNnqTcHhg  This is what's going through my brain as I try to complete the release. 

basmith7

• View Profile
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DLPB TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE  This is what's going through my brain as I try to complete the release.
FTFY

benjaminw6633

• View Profile
My latest fix to ff7.exe to ignore and bypass main registry values has also fixed up R06 to work with Steam's original exe and launcher too.  That's a bonus.

Will that mean we can launch via Steam Link without having to use a shortcut?

Thanks for all the hard work!

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Deadlines definitely not my forte.  Any case, the models are sorted and I'm awaiting Kal's updated Cloud. If it looks like that'll take too long, I'll release this. 

The only thing left now is a vid tutorial and readme and main page update. Cosmetic stuff.

I'd be very surprised if this takes much longer now.  Failing all else, I'll release on 28th anyway.  Because  it may take a release before I can get out of this loop.

Rookie_One

• View Profile
Just threaten him with forcing him to listen to Justin Bieber if he don't finish the model sound  :roll: :-D

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Just threaten him with forcing him to listen to Justin Bieber if he don't finish the model sound  :roll: :-D

I have built up a resistant to him with this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2kt-FCEiybw

I have to work today but tomorrow is free maybe I can work on the last remaining clouds (in my head).