Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PC] Text editor - touphScript (v1.4.0)

<< < (90/90)

Chrysalis:
Yes you need to have an existing lgp file there, also I dont mind sharing a ini template to use since one doesnt seem to be included in the latest version.

Kutsufatmo:
The thing is I already do have an LGP file there to reference; it just fails to write to it anyway. Haven't been able to figure out why. Though at this point I think I might prefer to use Makou Reactor for script writing as it's nice to have more visual references when you're editing dialogue. But I might still need this for editing the scene.bin file as I think that's the only way to edit combat dialogue like in the scorpion fight.

Kefka:

--- Quote ---Though at this point I think I might prefer to use Makou Reactor for script writing as it's nice to have more visual references when you're editing dialogue. But I might still need this for editing the scene.bin file as I think that's the only way to edit combat dialogue like in the scorpion fight.
--- End quote ---

Actually combat dialogue can be edited with Proud Clod, the text is part of the respective enemy's AI script (in your example Guard Scorpion's).

Kutsufatmo:
Good call! Thanks, that worked.

shikulja:
There are a few issues that I don't know how to fix.

Field dump stops at:
Dumping level.lgp
979 / 985
C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII>
what is corrupted and how to fix it is not clear.

This translation exists only in this form.

I will attach the files, perhaps, I hope, such informal problems can be taken into account in the new version
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q58w1r4KpMsd-pNsBXvGryxJ_9jVnm5I/view?usp=sharing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version