Project forums > Team Avalanche

SpooX Walkmesh exporter alias ShinraTool

<< < (2/6) > >>

Hellbringer616:

--- Quote from: SpooX on 2012-11-25 20:22:50 ---That's a huge difference...makes me wonder what kind of hardware you guys are using..... :-o

--- End quote ---

i5-3570k @4.6ghz
MSI Hawk GTX560 ti (basically factory overclocked to be close to a 570)
Doubt anything else matters much really. I use both my CPU and GPU for rendering the scenes.

Mayo Master:

--- Quote from: SpooX on 2012-11-25 20:22:50 ---That's a huge difference...makes me wonder what kind of hardware you guys are using..... :-o
...makes me wonder what kind of hardware you are using...... :)
though if you have a HDMI connection, it can't be that old...

--- End quote ---
For comparison, my laptop has a core2 Duo processor at 1.8 GHz, and 2 Go of RAM, with a nVidia GeForce 7300 card. And I don't have a HDMI cable to plug it to the TV, I just did that with a good old VGA cable  :P   My laptop is 5 years and a half old, now. By the way, I'm bringing the laptop to a repair store today.

--- Quote from: SpooX on 2012-11-25 20:22:50 ---If I'm correct, you don't have to worry about that, since all field files are on all the discs for the psx.
The only difference is the fmv's.

--- End quote ---
If I can have access to all the field screens, that's pretty cool. Anyway, I'll be into some down time before I can get back to business.

SpooX:

--- Quote from: Mayo Master on 2012-11-27 15:06:53 ---For comparison, my laptop has a core2 Duo processor at 1.8 GHz, and 2 Go of RAM, with a nVidia GeForce 7300 card. And I don't have a HDMI cable to plug it to the TV, I just did that with a good old VGA cable  :P   My laptop is 5 years and a half old, now. By the way, I'm bringing the laptop to a repair store today.

--- End quote ---
ah, that's more 'real-world' for me :)
I'm at a T7200 (Core 2 @2GHz) with a whopping 4Gb (3,25 Gb usable grrmble >:()
for a GPU I have an nVidia QuadroFX 2500M (home cooked...... never thought I'd put computer parts in the oven...lol ;D)
Right now it's at the age of 6.5 and still running.
But at least it's running, and (somewhat) portable.
 8-)

Hellbringer616:
Well SpooX i offer my computer as a render farm for you as well. Case you run into something you can't do. But your Quatro is designed for that. So hell, it might be better then my desktop card haha

Timu Sumisu:
I should get this working to make blender scripts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version