Final Fantasy 9 > FF9 Graphical Releases

[FF9 PC] UI Stuff -> See Moguri update

<< < (2/6) > >>

Deses:

--- Quote from: Aavock on 2020-04-25 00:53:51 ---This grey line needs 1 extra pixel in the top to completely cover the underneath box.

--- End quote ---

That's the default behavior, but I agree that could be a little improvement. :)

Here's another thing:

In your version, there's a very small 1px grey border that I think it's pretty harsh and ugly... maybe you can fix that too.  :D

Psymind:
I like that 1px gray box  :-X

takver:

--- Quote from: Deses on 2020-04-25 00:52:21 ---Jesus! You are on fire!!

So far what I see is this in the main menu:

--- End quote ---

Yep, can confirm the title menu is only appearing this way with ZePilOt's Moguri mod installed. Fixed it by uninstalling Moguri Mod and then doing a clean installation of FFIX with snouz's files (HD backgrounds, items, NPCs, and this UI mod).

I'm not yet sure if any more bugs are introduced with ZePilOt's Moguri mod and this UI mod installed but I'll report back if I come across any.

snouz:

--- Quote from: Deses on 2020-04-25 01:23:16 ---Here's another thing:
Spoiler: show
--- End quote ---
Argh that must be the compression method. He's why it's beta =) Ok I'll test other compressions.

--- Quote from: Aavock on 2020-04-25 00:53:51 ---This grey line needs 1 extra pixel in the top to completely cover the underneath box:
--- End quote ---
Is this a fault in the default UI? I never noticed that

--- Quote ---Can you use the full screen wordmap as a reference for the grayscale one ?
However I'm not sure how it'll look in-game but here's the idea:
--- End quote ---
I'll try that!

--- Quote ---And finally, when the interaction bubble appears it is actually black for a few frames so it may be good idea to replace the black bubbles for the white ones.
--- End quote ---
I'm sorry I don't know what you're referring to. I just checked, you talk about the "!" bubble? It's white all the time for me.

--- Quote from: Deses on 2020-04-25 00:52:21 ---So far what I see is this in the main menu:
--- End quote ---

So apparently it's a moguri install issue. I guess you need to uninstall it first. I know the recent steam update (that literally removed the game) broke moguri and forced people to reinstall it.

--- Quote ---And the map looks gorgeous, but perhaps some dots are slightly missplaced? Like the South Gate one. It is in the yellow dot, not in the white dot where it's currently... but I guess that's close enough lol
--- End quote ---
I know but I have no power on the dots, only the picture. I took 4 points as reference: treno, lindblum, alexandria and blumecia. I could maybe warp the map, but that's low priority.

--- Quote from: Pilda on 2020-04-25 01:11:55 ---Could you please make all the menus in the game more compact? The mobile UI is terrible. :(
--- End quote ---
It's much more complex than it looks. There's a mod by TehMighty for that, but as we talked about in the main thread, it's still filled with deal-breaking issues...

Deses:

--- Quote from: snouz on 2020-04-25 12:11:00 ---So apparently it's a moguri install issue. I guess you need to uninstall it first. I know the recent steam update (that literally removed the game) broke moguri and forced people to reinstall it.

--- End quote ---

My Moguri install is clean. I installed the game after I heard the news about SE botching the update and it picked my interest. My FFIX + Moguri installation dates from the 2020/04/21,

--- Quote from: snouz on 2020-04-25 12:11:00 ---I know but I have no power on the dots, only the picture. I took 4 points as reference: treno, lindblum, alexandria and blumecia. I could maybe warp the map, but that's low priority.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, don't do that. The dots are close enough. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version