Project forums > Team Avalanche

Stepping down from WMRP

(1/7) > >>

pyrozen:
Due to recent life events, i am finding it very hard to fit the WMRP into my schedule. Having just recently purchased a house, attending school fulltime, and working 40 hours a week i have almost no time left to work on this project. I apologize for leaving in a semi-finished state, but i just don't have the energy to continue this project. I learned alot about texture creation, and love the fact i made a lasting contribution to FF7.

Before i just run away though, i will leave you with my set of modding files. It includeds my layered PS and GiMP files, so someone can easily continue to pick up where i left off. I have also included my amended world.lgp file. I have removed any files in the LGP that i have already replaced, so it is a perfect road map for what it left to be worked on.
The PSP and GiMP files can still be altered at the layer level, meaning you can alter them to create new blends with the already created textures. These work prints, combined with the finished PNG files should be more than enough for someone to pick up without to much headache.

Sorry guys, but thanks for the experience and fun of working on this. I will still be active on these forums, but will be contributing significantly less. /if you need any other files i have, please let me know ASAP. They probably wont sit on my hard drive for too much longer.
Lee

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fmmmzz0ojow/PyROZen_work.zip

Mako:
Well that's sad news thanks pyrozen you made one of my all time favorite games even greater you are the man and your contributions shall be missed.

Timber:
Nooooo this is so sad. I suppose I'll take a look at those files, but I don't think I have the design skills :(

Soul:
you can do it.. you can be pyrozen's successor..  ;D

pyrozen:

--- Quote from: Timber on 2010-02-23 04:30:41 ---Nooooo this is so sad. I suppose I'll take a look at those files, but I don't think I have the design skills :(

--- End quote ---

just a little encouragement, when i started this project i had almost skills. I had no idea how to create textures from scratch, much less use alpha maps, layer masks, and any other the other countless things i learned while working on this. At thispoint, anyone who is good at working with layers and alpha masks can use the textures i've created to fill in the blanks on the transistions i've missed. The only area that needs heavy work IMHO are the mountains.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version