Project forums > Team Avalanche

Icons

(1/2) > >>

snow.9:
Hello, I ran across this board today and I was amazed by all of the 3D renders that are on here. I know nothing about doing the 3D stuff, but I know a little about Photoshop, so I went to work on one of the icons. I didn't exactly know the size and format you guys wanted, so I made it real big. Please let me know what you think and if this if useful for your project. I would love to do more work on icons etc.

DarkFang:
Do these go beside the magic spell?

BlitzNCS:

--- Quote from: snow.9 on 2010-05-31 23:25:19 ---Hello, I ran across this board today and I was amazed by all of the 3D renders that are on here. I know nothing about doing the 3D stuff, but I know a little about Photoshop, so I went to work on one of the icons. I didn't exactly know the size and format you guys wanted, so I made it real big. Please let me know what you think and if this if useful for your project. I would love to do more work on icons etc.

--- End quote ---

Amazing, great job! As far as I know, these Icons are exactly what we need :D (Although, someone may have already re-done them, that was a while ago now. I don't think so, though)

pyrozen:
i do believe that these were finished a while ago, but with PNG injection its really easier for someone to recreate an even better replacement than was previously done. I like them.

lee

sl1982:
Good work, i had started to work on this but it never got totally done. If you want to redo the mini cloud on here it will be done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version