Author Topic: Chibi reconstruction project??  (Read 3169 times)

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
Chibi reconstruction project??
« on: 2010-06-01 05:18:44 »
Is someone still working on the chibi reconstruction project?? The last I saw it being updated was a long time ago.

Mendelevium

• View Profile
Re: Chibi reconstruction project??
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-01 05:29:33 »
I was thinking about taking it up again. *is blood_Crowe*
However, I would much rather learn how make my own 3D chibis for Team Avalanche. :p
Although, it is still fun to just mess with around with Kimera. :3.

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-01 05:47:26 »
I'm trying to modify Apz Cloud to a chibi model now and I just remembered this project that I saw a long time ago. I do wish it was still being worked on. :-\
« Last Edit: 2010-06-01 05:49:32 by nikfrozty »

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-01 06:24:44 »
I tried that a while ago, that was back when i was a beginner at Kimera. Lol. It failed. But, if I tried it now I am sure I could do it. But, to be honest I don't really want to :P.

Lol. I quit the project awhile back, it was just me and MXster (now going by another name... I don't remember what though.) who were working on it...

But, I don't think I will be taking the project back up anytime soon, if at all. I lack dedication. :P. Plus I am working on other mods at the moment. So yeah.

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-01 06:35:49 »
Well if you kind of get the dedication and work on it again can we get updates on it?? I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes chibi's more. Chibi's rules!! ;D

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-01 06:46:56 »
Lol. Of course. :p.
Although, it is not that hard, if you wanted to you could do it yourself. I have seen your work with kimera, it is ample enough.
I just used parts from the battle.lgp, and recolored the parts accordingly and snapped them into place.

And yeah. But, if I ever get inspired to work on it again. Qhimm's will be the first to know. But my work is kinda iffy, :P.
I am more of a writer and numbers guy.  So 3D and all this "artistic" stuff is kind of a challenge to learn.