Author Topic: TO QHIMM  (Read 15443 times)

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
Re: TO QHIMM
« Reply #25 on: 2009-08-07 13:13:47 »
The PRP models are too hard to sympathize with because they don't look right.  And also because chibis are cute.  Especially Hojo and Sephiroth with their perpetually open mouths :lol:  After Aerith's death, when Sephiroth looks down at Cloud and laughs with his mouth in the shape of an O, it's like he's saying "Ho ho ho!  Merry Christmas!"

Edit: I just realized that while going on about sympathy and stuff, what I just said was a pretty bad example :P

« Reply #26 on: 2009-08-08 00:32:49 »
 :| :oops: :lol: :-o :oops: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cry: :oops: 8-) :-o :-D :? :x :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: 8-) :? :-D :oops: :oops: :cry: :roll: :mrgreen: :cry: :? :-( :-D :-( :? :lol: :-P :cry: :wink: :| :mrgreen: :wink: :x :lol: :-( :-) :-D 8-) :cry: :roll: :| :mrgreen: :oops: :-P :x :lol: 8-) :? :lol: :-P :cry: :evil: :wink: :mrgreen: :| :roll: :x :lol: 8-) :? :-) :-D :roll: :oops: :-o :-o :wink: :-P :x :lol: :? :-( :-D :? :x :| :mrgreen: :cry: :x :? :evil: :wink: :mrgreen: :roll: :x  :| :oops: :lol: :-o :oops: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cry: :oops: 8-) :-o :-D :? :x :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: 8-) :? :-D :oops: :oops: :cry: :roll: :mrgreen: :cry: :? :-( :-D :-( :? :lol: :-P :cry: :wink: :| :mrgreen: :wink: :x :lol: :-( :-) :-D 8-) :cry: :roll: :| :mrgreen: :oops: :-P :x :lol: 8-) :? :lol: :-P :cry: :evil: :wink: :mrgreen: :| :roll: :x :lol: 8-) :? :-) :-D :roll: :oops: :-o :-o :wink: :-P :x :lol: :? :-( :-D :? :x :| :mrgreen: :cry: :x :? :evil: :wink: :mrgreen: :roll: :x 8-) :?8-) :?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-08-08 02:20:44 »
Hey, stop that!

There are a limited number of smilies and if you keep using them like that, we'll run out.

« Reply #28 on: 2009-08-08 02:29:34 »
Hey, stop that!

There are a limited number of smilies and if you keep using them like that, we'll run out.

why is it, kudistos Megistos.. you always know how to make me laugh
 :-P

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009-08-08 02:37:07 »
It's a secret; can't tell you, sorry.  :-D

« Reply #30 on: 2009-08-08 03:41:48 »
 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jari

« Reply #31 on: 2009-08-08 03:49:12 »
Dear Chad,

We are quite aware which former member you are (and no, he's not Seifer, unless he puts some serious effort into this - just to make that clear before someone gets ideas), your antics didn't really impress us the last time, and from looks of it, they won't this time, either.

seif

« Reply #32 on: 2009-08-08 03:57:51 »
Dear Chad,

We are quite aware which former member you are (and no, he's not Seifer, unless he puts some serious effort into this - just to make that clear before someone gets ideas), your antics didn't really impress us the last time, and from looks of it, they won't this time, either.

How rich coming from you and no it isn't me.

« Reply #33 on: 2009-08-08 04:03:21 »
 :roll: 
Heh heh!  I'm gay!

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009-08-08 05:50:42 »
Hey, stop that!

I told my college english professor something similar to that... Something to the effect of "Why sacrifice hundreds of hapless letters to write 5 pages about a topic that only requires 1 to exhaust? You sick, sick, genocidal maniac... tsk"

Oddly enough she found it amusing and didn't kick me out of the room...

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009-08-10 15:52:27 »
Offtopic...  Wait no, on topic:

...  WAIT NO.  On an earlier topic!
* Asdayasman13 wants pix of chibi mods.  :3

EDIT:  Haha!  Holy snap, /me works!

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009-08-10 17:04:31 »
The chibi models?

here and here  :-P

« Reply #37 on: 2009-08-10 20:20:35 »
The chibi models?

*sniffles*
the first time... one of my own threads has been linked

(is all teary eyes)

Thank you Kudistos Megistos,
I am highly honored.
 :wink:

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009-08-10 20:59:11 »
Hey, it was me that asked!  D:

« Reply #39 on: 2009-08-10 21:00:26 »

Weeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll

I guess I can give you....

some credit

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009-08-10 21:06:53 »
The chibi models?

*sniffles*
the first time... one of my own threads has been linked

(is all teary eyes)

Thank you Kudistos Megistos,
I am highly honored.

You're welcome :-D

:-P

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009-08-10 21:12:43 »
So I return here for the first time in quite some time (apart from a single post 9 months ago), because of a PM-notification on my old email adress, only to see absolutely nothing has changed one single bit.

In a weird sense this made my day.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009-08-10 21:15:28 »
What's happened here is not typical of how the forums have been over the past year (since I've been here). There's the occasional all-night battle between seifer and Jari, but besides that a lot of progress has been made.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009-08-10 21:49:43 »
So I return here for the first time in quite some time (apart from a single post 9 months ago), because of a PM-notification on my old email adress, only to see absolutely nothing has changed one single bit.

In a weird sense this made my day.
I'm going to assume a previous member here sent you that PM, but like Kudistos said, the rest of the forum is doing quite well