Author Topic: Final Fantasy 12  (Read 2602 times)

Rubicant?

• View Profile
Final Fantasy 12
« on: 2003-10-02 22:47:08 »
I found this on a site, the stuff in japanese on www.ff12.com says this:
Final Fantasy XII now has a website up, and although it's in Japanese and has little content, one of our forum members known as Calliope has managed to generously translate some of the material from the website for us.

Here is her translation of the greeting:

The announcement meeting for the production work on the newest composition in the Final Fantasy series will be held September 19th, 2003.

On that day, the newest videos will be made public, including the official title logo and characters.

Additionally, key note speeches and the like will be scheduled according to guests.

Similarly, the next time we will be preparing invitations especially for our general customers.

We have scheduled to let you know the way of subscribing to the current site as well as our customer magazine. (There will be a guide from October)

In no time, the 12th in this series will be revealed.

Please count on us, we hope to meet your expectations.

We'll be sure to keep you updated on all further information we manage to get our hands on.

YAY!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

Rubicant_II

Final Fantasy 12
« Reply #1 on: 2003-10-02 23:52:28 »
Sounds promising...but not to me. I don't have a ps2. The "cheap bastard" gene runs strong in my family  :lol:

Rubicant?

• View Profile
Final Fantasy 12
« Reply #2 on: 2003-10-04 05:02:07 »
hahaha....  same here, i'd only get it if their is a ps2 emulator, or it comes out on PC which it is not.  poo... :(

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Final Fantasy 12
« Reply #3 on: 2003-10-04 22:32:16 »
Has anyone heard anything about the ps2 emulation field yet? any new news or anything? and i would swear that i heard oh wait maybe that was XI that was going to be on PC.. the MMORPG style FF..

Final Fantasy 12
« Reply #4 on: 2003-10-11 01:39:32 »
Ok... As far as PS2 emulation goes, there's currently one that can actually run games (Blade 2 and Mortal Kombat 5). Don't get too excited; this thing's not *that* good. Yet.
More interesting, is that the only game that the only working X-Box emulator can play is Halo. Someone told me, "That's all it needs to play." =P

At least in the U.S., FFXI will be on PC (the PS2 version even comes out a few months later). I assume the same is true for other countries that Square typically releases to, but don't quote me on that.

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
Final Fantasy 12
« Reply #5 on: 2003-10-11 07:10:53 »
but.. the thing says info will start to be given out November 19th...