Author Topic: Cant get past green dragon!!  (Read 3553 times)

Yazoo

• View Profile
Cant get past green dragon!!
« on: 2005-07-28 06:41:05 »
the part where you get the flashback of cloud and sephy at kalm and you guys hafta fight the green dragon..we'll cloud always dies and cannot even target anything but himself, and sephy cannot even attack the dragon..he always misses! I was using the hardcore scene.bin, but i replaced it with the orig just to get past this part, but still..sephy always misses.. Also, I edited sephy's stats with jenova making it all 255, but it wont save the stats..so he's stuck at lv.50 with 80 str..etc..i dont know whats up..all i know is that i cannot get past this part so can anybody please help? thank you very much!

bulk_4me

• View Profile
    • BWHacks
« Reply #1 on: 2005-07-28 06:59:36 »
Mmmm... Download FF7w, and enable the Cheat Plugins.

Yazoo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-07-28 07:31:33 »
Thanks bulk..can you please link me?

but also..other than that..any other solutions?

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005-07-28 07:38:04 »
Jenova can't edit stats.  It's SUPPOSED TO, but, it won't work correctly *kicks Qhimm in the shin lightly*

This should probably be in the "Hard core version" thread, as it sounds like a bug from there.  Have you tried talking to elentor?

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
« Reply #4 on: 2005-07-28 08:30:20 »
Yazoo: Here is http://forums.qhimm.com/viewtopic.php?t=4351 compilation of the FF related programs. FF7w is not in the main list but the link is in last post made by Contra.

Yazoo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005-07-28 10:53:00 »
Thanks for your help guys.Im past it already!
All i did was use jenova to get 10 stardust..and i used it on the dragon with cloud (somehow he was now able to target both the dragon and seph) after a few comet2's it died..had to constantly wait for seph to revive cloud though..

As for the hardcore scene.bin being the cause..i dont think so since i replaced it w/ the orig scene.bin and seph always missed and never bothered to use anything but attack and life2.

I seriously dont know what caused seph to constantly miss but i hope nothing like that happens again throughout the game..im just glad i got past it already. once again, thanks for the help guys~!

naki

« Reply #6 on: 2005-08-21 15:46:13 »
yea i am now having the same problem. i use the battle-feild conversion and the chocobo patch with 1.02 and the exact thing happens to me. Seph misses the dragiob abd cloud targets himself automaticlly.