Author Topic: Open Chat  (Read 56852 times)

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Open Chat
« Reply #125 on: 2010-05-31 00:31:23 »
8:28 on Sunday: I recently installed World of Warcraft (again) and made a 14-day trial account. I was looking through all my Blizzard games and noticed I have like four 14-day trial keys. If anyone would like one, I can give it to you. :D

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2010-05-31 01:58:59 »
10:00pm on Sunday, just finished watching the good the bad and the ugly for the 100th time I can't help but love Westerns/Clint Eastwood for some reason....

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2010-05-31 06:28:21 »
... My mother bought some Ritz Crackerfuls earlier with Cheddar Cheese & Bacon in them....  I think I came in my pants when I bit into one

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2010-05-31 06:51:41 »
2:50 AM on Monday: I realized that World of Warcraft is actually quite fun! And I'm going to Wal-Mart in a few minutes.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2010-05-31 06:59:59 »
2:50 AM on Monday: I realized that World of Warcraft is actually quite fun! And I'm going to Wal-Mart in a few minutes.

Do yourself a favor, pick up The Boondock Saints on Blu Ray.  'Tis my favorite movie, and as I discovered the other day when I bought it, Blu Ray makes it 1000x better

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2010-05-31 07:02:53 »

Do yourself a favor, pick up The Boondock Saints on Blu Ray.  'Tis my favorite movie, and as I discovered the other day when I bought it, Blu Ray makes it 1000x better

Duh! Blu-ray > HD > DVD.

I feel sorry for all the people who wasted money on HD movies. Dumb 720p resolutions...

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2010-05-31 07:15:39 »

Duh! Blu-ray > HD > DVD.

I feel sorry for all the people who wasted money on HD movies. Dumb 720p resolutions...

Yeah, but I meant that movie specifically, I don't know what it is, but the 1080p seems to add something to the movie

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2010-05-31 07:21:16 »

Duh! Blu-ray > HD > DVD.

Yeah, but I meant that movie specifically, I don't know what it is, but the 1080p seems to add something to the movie

I wonder if they're going to be releasing the complete Star Wars set on Blu-ray.

EDIT: Okay I lied. We're going to Wal-Mart in about an hour.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2010-05-31 07:56:59 »

Duh! Blu-ray > HD > DVD.

I wonder if they're going to be releasing the complete Star Wars set on Blu-ray.

Hah, if I didn't just get out of the shower, and if my family wouldn't freak out about me going somewhere at 4 AM, I'd go take a look at the Blu Ray section down at the local wal mart, because last time, my mind was clouded with "where the fuck is the boondock saints"

My local walmart is also 10 blocks away + down a hill...a very steep hill, which makes it easy to get to...  Getting back however, sucks

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2010-05-31 08:05:33 »

Duh! Blu-ray > HD > DVD.

Hah, if I didn't just get out of the shower, and if my family wouldn't freak out about me going somewhere at 4 AM, I'd go take a look at the Blu Ray section down at the local wal mart, because last time, my mind was clouded with "where the f*** is the boondock saints"

My local walmart is also 10 blocks away + down a hill...a very steep hill, which makes it easy to get to...  Getting back however, sucks
Well you're lucky. In here the store to buy movies that aren't pirated is only the mall and I even have to take the car just to get there.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2010-05-31 14:28:14 »

I love this movie. I sure wish they hadn't made a sequel  :-\
I bought it on DVD years ago. Some day (when I have money - which will hopefully be in about two years) I will get it on Blu-Ray. Thanks for the tip :)

ScottMcTony

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2010-05-31 14:42:54 »
Pendulum! Immersion!

this was the best post in the history of the world

One movie falling into the category of MOVIES I ENJOY MORE THAN BOONDOCK SAINTS is definitely A Clockwork Orange. Oh and without a doubt The Human Centipede that shit was great.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2010-05-31 14:52:12 »
Pendulum! Immersion!

One movie falling into the category of MOVIES I ENJOY MORE THAN BOONDOCK SAINTS is definitely A Clockwork Orange. Oh and without a doubt The Human Centipede that sh*t was great.
I like Clockwork Orange (I have that on VHS - I really need to get with the times). But I don't know if I would put it ahead of the Saints. Very very different types of stories.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2010-05-31 17:03:22 »
@darkfang play on Arygos US :P

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2010-05-31 17:35:05 »
@darkfang play on Arygos US :P

OH lol. I was like what? What the hell is he talking about?

WoW private server.

Err I mean... It's an official WoW server right?
« Last Edit: 2010-05-31 17:37:32 by DarkFang »

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2010-05-31 17:41:37 »
yes, official :P I've tried private servers, they arnt much fun

ScottMcTony

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2010-05-31 17:41:57 »
Pendulum! Immersion!

One movie falling into the category of MOVIES I ENJOY MORE THAN BOONDOCK SAINTS is definitely A Clockwork Orange. Oh and without a doubt The Human Centipede that sh*t was great.
I like Clockwork Orange (I have that on VHS - I really need to get with the times). But I don't know if I would put it ahead of the Saints. Very very different types of stories.
While I'm normally all about the apples and oranges thing, I place CO far enough ahead of Saints to have a great deal of confidence in the issue. And people with confidence are always right!
I swear I am not normally as self deprecatingly sarcastic as I seem to have been in 90% of my posts on this forum what does this place do to me?

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2010-05-31 20:00:58 »

I love this movie. I sure wish they hadn't made a sequel  :-\
I bought it on DVD years ago. Some day (when I have money - which will hopefully be in about two years) I will get it on Blu-Ray. Thanks for the tip :)

I'm one of the 3 people that actually liked the sequel.  I also adore A Clockwork Orange...  Just not as much as the Saints

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #143 on: 2010-05-31 20:27:02 »
BOOO!!!!!!

^_^ Jaitsu is back

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2010-06-01 06:17:38 »
I always hated WoW, actually the only mmo's I've ever liked were legend of mir 1 or helbreth.

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2010-06-01 06:25:50 »
If were talking about mmo games I like fiesta. ;D

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #146 on: 2010-06-01 12:29:48 »
mmo? theres this old game called 12sky i used to play, it was alright. another was 9 dragons (very unique leveling system) and conquer online (likely won't appeal to anyone here, but i liked it).

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2010-06-01 12:47:07 »
I wished they made an online mmorpg game which had characters like Cloud in it like the one on youtube FF7-2 made by Tong. Only hope it was true those its just a video. :-\

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2010-06-01 22:41:12 »
I wished they made an online mmorpg game which had characters like Cloud in it like the one on youtube FF7-2 made by Tong. Only hope it was true those its just a video. :-\

That video isn't of an MMORPG, it's just a remake of the fight with Bizzaro Sephiroth (I think).

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2010-06-02 02:33:59 »
Imagine if they made an MMORPG with characters like Cloud in it. There would be a zillion Clouds running around, and no one else XD