Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8:Remastered] Lionheart: Remastered -Weapons- v2.0

<< < (2/3) > >>

Koby:

--- Quote from: Manakaiser on 2019-10-15 04:11:23 --- the purple feels very out of place to me on the Lionheart, which is one of my favorite game weapons of all time so i might be super critical on that. (a small band of purple at the top part of the blade).

--- End quote ---
I'm not seeing any purple.

Darziak:

--- Quote from: Koby on 2019-10-15 11:45:34 ---I'm not seeing any purple.

--- End quote ---
There is a small streak of purple on the texture.

Also what the heck? I just noticed the pencil sharpener in the Lionheart texture. XD

ff7maniac:
mcindus Can I use these textures to try to improve the weapons of the ff8 original steam rebirth flame pack? ^^

Mcindus:
Hello everyone! Posted new versions of this mod! Original mod Upscaled 2x with small improvements made.

There are two versions - the main release (v2.0) with the larger Upscales are to be used with RebirthFlame (V) and (SR) versions (Install DEMASTER and RebirthFlame first!)
The other release, (v2.0z) is for combining using a zzz archiving tool or simply doing a 1:1 texture swap with DEMASTER. The "z" version is only compatible with RebirthFlame "SRL" or the original RebirthFlame v1.1 versions

ERAISERZEE:
good update could you help me with this mod? I have a problem I have installed all your mods including this one and the characters have invisible weapons but if I use the vanilla textures the weapons reappear.
thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version